Are you an indoor human? Have you become more of an outdoor human thanks to the pandemic? If so, you are not alone. Three out of Five “Indoor” Americans have changed their ways and become outdoor people.
If you think people decided the pandemic was a great time to get in shape, think again. 67% of those who started doing more outside, say they headed outside to get away from all those damn people on the inside. You know, those pesky significant others, kids, and pets that were CONSTANTLY breathing in their vicinity.
So, if your loved one refuses to get off the couch, and you have tried everything from holding back nookie, to yelling at them their heart’s going to give out, we now know the best way to motivate. Simply, just lock your significant other down with the kids, dog and spouse. I guarantee, that person will head outside for a walk.
Read more, HERE
- Holly Haze Talks: Coffee
- Sydney Sweeney Talks Getting Naked on Euphoria
- JoJo Siwa Marks 1 Year Since She Came Out as Gay
- Kanye West and Julia Fox Make Their Debut as a Couple at Fashion Week
- Jennifer Coolidge Says Ariana Grande’s Impression Revived Her Career
- Britney Spears Escapes To Hawaii As Battles With Family Grows More Toxic
- Mattman: Caffeine & Med Free
- Eric’s Funny Moment of The Day: Max’s Getting A New Look!
- #NEWSNUT w/ Matt Harris: New Zealand Joins the Dirty Booty Club
- Ian Alexander Jr., Son Of Actress Regina King, Has Died