Are you an indoor human? Have you become more of an outdoor human thanks to the pandemic? If so, you are not alone. Three out of Five “Indoor” Americans have changed their ways and become outdoor people.
If you think people decided the pandemic was a great time to get in shape, think again. 67% of those who started doing more outside, say they headed outside to get away from all those damn people on the inside. You know, those pesky significant others, kids, and pets that were CONSTANTLY breathing in their vicinity.
So, if your loved one refuses to get off the couch, and you have tried everything from holding back nookie, to yelling at them their heart’s going to give out, we now know the best way to motivate. Simply, just lock your significant other down with the kids, dog and spouse. I guarantee, that person will head outside for a walk.
Read more, HERE
- Rihanna’s Latest Date Night Look
- Anne Heche Has Died
- Panthers open preseason at Washington
- Actor Steve Martin hints retirement
- Anne Heche Not Expected To Survive
- The New Poses, For Pics, You Need To Adopt
- OnlyFans Model Courtney Clenney Charged With Murder Charge For Fatal Stabbing Of Boyfriend
- CDC Ends Quarantine, Social Distancing Recommendations For COVID-19
- Beyonce’s All Over the Billboard Top 100 Charts
- Legendary: NBA Honors Bill Russell By Retiring No. 6 Across The Entire League