James Michael Tyler, who played Jennifer Aniston’s coffee shop manager, Gunther was not in attendance for the Friends reunion.
In an interview with Today’s Craig Melvin he shared he has advanced prostate cancer. Due to the pandemic, he missed going in for a test and the cancer mutated and spread to his bones.
“I was diagnosed with advanced prostate cancer, which had spread to my bones,” Tyler explained. “I’ve been dealing with that diagnosis for almost the past three years. … It’s stage 4 (now). Late stage cancer. So eventually, you know, it’s gonna probably get me.”
He has late stage 4 prostate cancer. He is urging men to ask their doctors for a PSA test at their next appointment.
Watch the full interview below:
- Holly Haze Talks: Coffee
- Sydney Sweeney Talks Getting Naked on Euphoria
- JoJo Siwa Marks 1 Year Since She Came Out as Gay
- Kanye West and Julia Fox Make Their Debut as a Couple at Fashion Week
- Jennifer Coolidge Says Ariana Grande’s Impression Revived Her Career
- Britney Spears Escapes To Hawaii As Battles With Family Grows More Toxic
- Mattman: Caffeine & Med Free
- Eric’s Funny Moment of The Day: Max’s Getting A New Look!
- #NEWSNUT w/ Matt Harris: New Zealand Joins the Dirty Booty Club
- Ian Alexander Jr., Son Of Actress Regina King, Has Died