James Michael Tyler, who played Jennifer Aniston’s coffee shop manager, Gunther was not in attendance for the Friends reunion.
In an interview with Today’s Craig Melvin he shared he has advanced prostate cancer. Due to the pandemic, he missed going in for a test and the cancer mutated and spread to his bones.
“I was diagnosed with advanced prostate cancer, which had spread to my bones,” Tyler explained. “I’ve been dealing with that diagnosis for almost the past three years. … It’s stage 4 (now). Late stage cancer. So eventually, you know, it’s gonna probably get me.”
He has late stage 4 prostate cancer. He is urging men to ask their doctors for a PSA test at their next appointment.
Watch the full interview below:
- LL Cool J, Nicki Minaj and Jack Harlow To Host 2022 MTV VMAs
- Billy Joel Special To Air On CNN
- Anne Heche’s Cause Of Death Released
- New Netflix Series “Wednesday” Gives Spin on Addams Family
- Christine Quinn Not Returning To ‘Selling Sunset’
- How To Be A More Persuasive Speaker
- Blink 182, Metallica Drummers Join Hawkins Tribute
- Human Brain Not Meant To Stay Awake Past Midnight
- $3.9 Billion in Student Debt Wiped Out For ITT Tech Students
- Lizzo Is a Runaway Bride in Music Video ‘2 Be Loved’