A recent survey asked people to choose the foods they would not order on a first date. Here’s the list:
FOOD BRITS AVOID ON A FIRST DATE:
- Chicken wings
- Corn on the cob
- Garlic bread
- Spaghetti Bolognese
The survey asked Brits, so there would be a slightly different list if you asked Americans. I’m guessing there wouldn’t be as much seafood on the American list (unless the survey was taken on the coast).
When ordering on the first date remember the three S’s. No slurping, no stinky, and no sloppy (oddly the three “S” rule applies in the bedroom too). Also; think about foods you wouldn’t want to eat while driving.
The Matt and Ramona Show producer, Max, a.k.a. Squatch, told us he would order boneless wings, just not bone in wings (the way God intended, if you ask me). His declaration of his boneless wings caused Executive Producer Eric Kelley, and Ramona to declare him “a lame basic bro!”
I asked on Facebook, “Ladies, would you judge a man who ordered BONELESS wings on a first date?” It did not go well for the guy who wants boneless wings.
Here are some great comments.:
- Christy Pugh Burns: “Absolutely and not favorably!”
- Rita Randolph: “You mean chicken nuggets?”
- John Williams: “Not a lady-only gay, but prolly wouldn’t judge you, but wouldn’t take you for wings and beer to watch the game with the guys. I have to retain my Dude Card, and they watch me close!”
- Emily Howard Belcher: “I’d rather that than them eat regular wings with a knife and fork. Now that freaks me out”
- Brandi Brant Jansen: “I’d judge a man that took me to a wing place on a first date … now a teenager/maybe college date ordering boneless wings, still, yes. Judgment.”
- Sara Greene: “totally judging, can you imagine if he ordered ranch dressing instead of Blue cheese…. OMG…. Being from Rochester, NY I am very judgy about Wings! It would be just like ordering pineapple on your pizza, Teheee”
- Julia McCall Cable: “No, I’d judge if he ordered them mild.”
- Sabrina Yates Williams: “No! My hubs has a beard and I’d much prefer a first date with no food left in the beard at the end of the night”
- Andrew King: “Did we leave the retirement home to get them?”
- Kristal Bianco: “Am I going to judge him specifically? No. But is he going to sit there and listen to me bitch about calling chicken nuggets boneless wings? Absolutely.”
- Stephanie Sossamon: “Yep. May as well have ordered a Happy Meal!”
- Kelli King: “I’d excuse myself to the ladies room and sneak out! BuhBye”
Let us know how you feel about a guy that orders boneless wings on a first date.
- Taylor Swift Won’t Be Happy Until We Are All Crying!!
- Dolly Parton Empathizes With Britney Spears
- Deadly Distractions While Driving
- Blake Shelton tells friends to get over it.
- President Biden announces measures to incentivize COVID-19 vaccinations, including a requirement for federal employees
- Bruno Mars & Anderson .Paak’s Silk Sonic Release Single ‘Skate’ [WATCH]
- Scarlett Johansson Sues Disney Over ‘Black Widow’ Streaming Release
- Britney Spears Trivia
- Annie Murphy Lands a New Role Post Schitt’s Creek
- Canadian Billy Joel Fans Can’t Get Their Tickets Refunded