What a tease!!!! Yesterday Bank of America Stadium tweeted a hint about a major concert coming to Queen City. All we could see on the big screen, where the Carolina Panthers play, was a giant letter ‘E’. Fans of the ‘Rocket Man’ immediately recognized it as the same ‘E’ with a star that you see on the website of Elton John.
The British singer-songwriter will perform in Charlotte on September 18th of 2022. It’s Sir Elton’s farewell tour! This is not a drill. “Elton John Farewell Yellow Brick Road: The Final Tour” was postponed by the pandemic but he’s hitting the road stronger.
The BOA stop is one of 20 new stadium shows planned for North America. There are new 11 concerts planned for Europe. The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inductee said yesterday, “The shows that I announce today will be my final tour dates ever in North America and Europe. I’m going to go out in the biggest possible way, performing at my very best, with the most spectacular production I’ve ever had…”
American Express members can get in on a ticket pre-sale that begins at noon today(June 23).
General public tickets go on sale June 30. If you want to hear Sir Elton’s biggest hits in person for the very last time then click over to the Panthers’ website.
They’re offering early access to the legendary showman’s fans who sign up on their website, HERE.
- Shine a Light on Pink: Tell us their survival story!
- Due To Dental Records Remains Found At Carlton Reserve Confirmed As Brian Laundrie
- Adele shares she’s a big Celine Dion fan
- Woman Gives Birth To 14-Pound Baby After 19 Miscarriages
- LaMelo’s Loud Neon Fit Steals Show In Hornets Opening-Night Comeback
- Aaron Rodgers Slams Woke Culture
- Christina Aguilera Looks Unrecognizable (And Stunning) With Red Hair
- Cardi B Can’t Believe ‘You’ Star Penn Badgley Knows Her IRL
- Facebook Reportedly Planning “Rebrand” With Name Change
- Duran Duran Share ‘Anniversary’ Music Video Ahead Of Album Release
- Rebel Wilson Frustrated By People Being ‘Obsessed’ With Her Body