Frontier Airlines is now making passengers pay a ‘Covid Recovery’ surcharge.
According to Frontier’s website, the charge is intended to offset costs such as “increased sanitation and cleaning onboard the aircraft and in the airport, shields at the ticket counters and gate areas, and personal protective equipment for employees.”
The charge is $1.59 per passenger. In May 2020 during the height of the pandemic, Frontier faced criticism from lawmakers for proposing to charge passengers extra to guarantee the middle seat next to them would be empty.
Is the ‘Covid Recovery’ charge fair? Have you noticed other services/businesses doing something similar?
- Shine a Light on Pink: Tell us their survival story!
- Alec Baldwin Speaks Up Since He Fatally Shot A Crew Member With A Prop Gun
- Bo Thompson: WFNZ’s Nick Wilson Talking Sports
- Coi Leray & Justin Bieber Link Up In The Studio For ‘TWINNEM’ Dance Challenge
- Scott Disick ‘Avoids’ Family Gatherings Because Of Travis Barker
- Alec Baldwin Fires Prop Gun, Killing Cinematographer, Injures Director on Movie Set
- Dental Records Remains Found At Carlton Reserve Confirmed As Brian Laundrie
- Adele shares she’s a big Celine Dion fan
- Woman Gives Birth To 14-Pound Baby After 19 Miscarriages
- LaMelo’s Loud Neon Fit Steals Show In Hornets Opening-Night Comeback
- Aaron Rodgers Slams Woke Culture