Frontier Airlines is now making passengers pay a ‘Covid Recovery’ surcharge.
According to Frontier’s website, the charge is intended to offset costs such as “increased sanitation and cleaning onboard the aircraft and in the airport, shields at the ticket counters and gate areas, and personal protective equipment for employees.”
The charge is $1.59 per passenger. In May 2020 during the height of the pandemic, Frontier faced criticism from lawmakers for proposing to charge passengers extra to guarantee the middle seat next to them would be empty.
Is the ‘Covid Recovery’ charge fair? Have you noticed other services/businesses doing something similar?
- MIX 107.9 ONLINE BOX OFFICE: Register To Win Tickets
- Jennifer Lopez Opens Up About When She Sees Herself Retiring
- Taylor Swift Jets Off To Beyonce’s London Film Premiere
- Jennifer Lopez Thinks About Retirement
- Kelly Clarkson’s Ex Husband Brandon Blackstock Ordered To Return $2M
- Mayor of Gastonia passed away
- Furry Friday Friend Of The Week
- Mix Jurassic World Live Text to Win
- Matt & Ramona Off Air Podcast: What’s A Little Nudity Among Friends?
- Jelly Roll’s Wife Addresses Rumor About Her & Lainey Wilson
- ‘Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour’ To Stream In December
6 Signs of a Swinger House
Mix “Feel-Good” Thanksgiving Weekend
MIX 107.9 ONLINE BOX OFFICE: Register To Win Tickets
What Time Should Thanksgiving Start? Plus 10 More Turkey Day Questions
These Annoying Songs Are Sure To Get Stuck In Your Head
Jelly Roll's Wife Addresses Rumor About Her & Lainey Wilson
Law Enforcement Agencies Warning About New iPhone Update
Pic: Duck Dynasty’s Korie Robertson Naked Pics Hit The Net!