Frontier Airlines is now making passengers pay a ‘Covid Recovery’ surcharge.
According to Frontier’s website, the charge is intended to offset costs such as “increased sanitation and cleaning onboard the aircraft and in the airport, shields at the ticket counters and gate areas, and personal protective equipment for employees.”
The charge is $1.59 per passenger. In May 2020 during the height of the pandemic, Frontier faced criticism from lawmakers for proposing to charge passengers extra to guarantee the middle seat next to them would be empty.
Is the ‘Covid Recovery’ charge fair? Have you noticed other services/businesses doing something similar?
- Taylor Swift Won’t Be Happy Until We Are All Crying!!
- Dolly Parton Empathizes With Britney Spears
- Deadly Distractions While Driving
- Blake Shelton tells friends to get over it.
- President Biden announces measures to incentivize COVID-19 vaccinations, including a requirement for federal employees
- Bruno Mars & Anderson .Paak’s Silk Sonic Release Single ‘Skate’ [WATCH]
- Scarlett Johansson Sues Disney Over ‘Black Widow’ Streaming Release
- Britney Spears Trivia
- Annie Murphy Lands a New Role Post Schitt’s Creek
- Canadian Billy Joel Fans Can’t Get Their Tickets Refunded