Britney Spears had more to say in court yesterday than we have heard in years, and it was heart-wrenching. The singer begged the judge to free her from the prison. Spears claims she is drugged with lithium and forced to have an IUD so to not get pregnant.
Former Prosecutor Says Civil rights attorney, David Henderson, says lawyers for Britney Spears’ father have backed themselves into a corner when saying in court that if Britney wanted to end her conservatorship at any time, “all she has to do is go to court and ask.” Now that she has done that, Jamie Spears and his legal team will have to back up their statements.
As reported Britney spoke in court about her “abusive” conservatorship. Spears said she has an IUD that she wasn’t allowed to remove due to the conservatorship. “…this has implications that go far wider, because she said that she has an implant device that she is not allowed to remove, which indicates she doesn’t have physical control over her body, in a way that should not be contemplated by conservatorship,” says Henderson.
Do you think the judge should grant Britney a release from her conservatorship? Should her father suffer consequences?
- Rihanna’s Latest Date Night Look
- Anne Heche Has Died
- Panthers open preseason at Washington
- Actor Steve Martin hints retirement
- Anne Heche Not Expected To Survive
- The New Poses, For Pics, You Need To Adopt
- OnlyFans Model Courtney Clenney Charged With Murder Charge For Fatal Stabbing Of Boyfriend
- CDC Ends Quarantine, Social Distancing Recommendations For COVID-19
- Beyonce’s All Over the Billboard Top 100 Charts
- Legendary: NBA Honors Bill Russell By Retiring No. 6 Across The Entire League