Justin Timberlake took to Twitter to show support to Britney Spears after her court hearing.
After it was revealed Britney has an IUD in her body that she is not allowed to remove, Justin wrote, no woman should ever be restricted from making decisions about her own body. He continued in a second tweet, Jess and I send our love and our absolute support to Britney during this time.
We hope the courts and her family make this right and let her live however she wants to live. He ended with this third tweet, regardless of our past, good and bad and no matter how long ago it was…what’s happening to her is just not right.
What did you think of Justin’s tweets?
- Late Foo Fighters Drummer Honored By Alanis Morissette
- Machine Gun Kelly Spotted Leaving Party Covered In Blood
- James Corden Tells Why He’s Leaving Late Night TV
- Travis Barker Hospitalized, Kourtney Kardashian Arrives at Hospital
- Poor Ohio Gets Ripped On Social Media
- James Corden is Leaving The Late Late Show
- Johnny Depp Rep Shuts Down Rumoured $300 Million Deal For ‘Pirates’ Return
- Sheetz Gas Stations Lowering Gas Prices To $3.99 Through July 4th Weekend
- Adele, Rich Paul Considering Having Kids: ‘They Are Solid’
- Matt and Ramona Off Air Podcast: Airport Crotch Alert!