Justin Timberlake took to Twitter to show support to Britney Spears after her court hearing.
After it was revealed Britney has an IUD in her body that she is not allowed to remove, Justin wrote, no woman should ever be restricted from making decisions about her own body. He continued in a second tweet, Jess and I send our love and our absolute support to Britney during this time.
We hope the courts and her family make this right and let her live however she wants to live. He ended with this third tweet, regardless of our past, good and bad and no matter how long ago it was…what’s happening to her is just not right.
What did you think of Justin’s tweets?
- Al Roker Is Back in The Hospital
- Whitney Houston Merch Is Coming Soon
- Gas Prices Could Drop Below $3 by Christmas
- Good Morning America’s T.J. Holmes Allegedly Having Affair With Co-host, Amy Robach
- Impact of Influence:The Murdaugh Family Murders, A Forensic Expert Weighs In On Alex’s Defense Motio
- Matt and Ramona Off Air Podcast, Ramona’s “Real Dad” & Matt’s Real Tree
- Christmas Things 80s Kids Love
- Fleetwood Mac’s Christine McVie dead at 79
- Kim Kardashian, Kanye West Settle Divorce & Ye Will Pay $200K Per Month For Child Support
- CDC Confirms 6 Million Flu Cases