Justin Timberlake took to Twitter to show support to Britney Spears after her court hearing.
After it was revealed Britney has an IUD in her body that she is not allowed to remove, Justin wrote, no woman should ever be restricted from making decisions about her own body. He continued in a second tweet, Jess and I send our love and our absolute support to Britney during this time.
We hope the courts and her family make this right and let her live however she wants to live. He ended with this third tweet, regardless of our past, good and bad and no matter how long ago it was…what’s happening to her is just not right.
What did you think of Justin’s tweets?
- Holly Haze Talks: Coffee
- Sydney Sweeney Talks Getting Naked on Euphoria
- JoJo Siwa Marks 1 Year Since She Came Out as Gay
- Kanye West and Julia Fox Make Their Debut as a Couple at Fashion Week
- Jennifer Coolidge Says Ariana Grande’s Impression Revived Her Career
- Britney Spears Escapes To Hawaii As Battles With Family Grows More Toxic
- Mattman: Caffeine & Med Free
- Eric’s Funny Moment of The Day: Max’s Getting A New Look!
- #NEWSNUT w/ Matt Harris: New Zealand Joins the Dirty Booty Club
- Ian Alexander Jr., Son Of Actress Regina King, Has Died