Lifetime has released a trailer for, Harry & Meghan: Escaping the Palace, the upcoming special about Meghan Markle and Prince Harry’s royal feud and how they left their responsibilities as royals in order to put their mental health first.
The trailer, released on Wednesday, June 23rd, stars Jordan Dean as Prince Harry and Sydney Morton as Meghan. It starts with Harry waking up from a bad dream where he’s dressed in royal attire. “I see you literally being hounded to death, and I’m powerless to stop it,” Harry wakes up and tells Meghan.
The trailer then flashes images of baby Archie, the interview with Oprah, and a crescendo of the couple saying, “I can’t lose you.” No date has been released for the Lifetime movie, however, it’s slated to air in the fall.
Will you watch the Lifetime movie about Prince Harry and Meghan Markle?
- Holly Haze Talks: Coffee
- Sydney Sweeney Talks Getting Naked on Euphoria
- JoJo Siwa Marks 1 Year Since She Came Out as Gay
- Kanye West and Julia Fox Make Their Debut as a Couple at Fashion Week
- Jennifer Coolidge Says Ariana Grande’s Impression Revived Her Career
- Britney Spears Escapes To Hawaii As Battles With Family Grows More Toxic
- Mattman: Caffeine & Med Free
- Eric’s Funny Moment of The Day: Max’s Getting A New Look!
- #NEWSNUT w/ Matt Harris: New Zealand Joins the Dirty Booty Club
- Ian Alexander Jr., Son Of Actress Regina King, Has Died