Duncan Laurence grew up in Hellevoetsluis, The Netherlands, a population of only 40k people. Which inspired the title of his new album A True ‘Small Town Boy’! I got the chance to chat with him and wow! Duncan is such a great role model. In our interview, he shares his story of overcoming bullies and using his love of singing, his interest in theatre, and his desire to make art and bring positivity and light to people in their darkest moments.
With his debut full-length, “Small Town Boy” released in November 2020, Laurence makes his younger self proud, writing the next chapter in a story that, despite moments of pain, despair, and loneliness, has led him to the realization of a singular vision dense with love, hope, and perseverance. Check out the full interview!
- Panthers Beat Saints For First Home Win In Over A Year
- MIX 107.9 Text Club Consent & E-Sign
- Apple Music Offcially The New Sponsor Of The Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Jeff Garlin Reveals He Has Bipolar Disorder
- Track 8 on Taylor Swift’s New Album Titled “Vigilante Sh*t”
- Pepsi Releasing S’mores Flavor Soda
- Stevie Nicks Announces Song in Handwritten Letter
- Hallmark’s Countdown to Christmas Kickoff Announced
- Holly Haze Talks: Enjoy the Silence
- Olivia Wilde Addresses The SpitGate Incident Between Chris Pine & Harry Styles