Duncan Laurence grew up in Hellevoetsluis, The Netherlands, a population of only 40k people. Which inspired the title of his new album A True ‘Small Town Boy’! I got the chance to chat with him and wow! Duncan is such a great role model. In our interview, he shares his story of overcoming bullies and using his love of singing, his interest in theatre, and his desire to make art and bring positivity and light to people in their darkest moments.
With his debut full-length, “Small Town Boy” released in November 2020, Laurence makes his younger self proud, writing the next chapter in a story that, despite moments of pain, despair, and loneliness, has led him to the realization of a singular vision dense with love, hope, and perseverance. Check out the full interview!
- Holly Haze Talks: Coffee
- Sydney Sweeney Talks Getting Naked on Euphoria
- JoJo Siwa Marks 1 Year Since She Came Out as Gay
- Kanye West and Julia Fox Make Their Debut as a Couple at Fashion Week
- Jennifer Coolidge Says Ariana Grande’s Impression Revived Her Career
- Britney Spears Escapes To Hawaii As Battles With Family Grows More Toxic
- Mattman: Caffeine & Med Free
- Eric’s Funny Moment of The Day: Max’s Getting A New Look!
- #NEWSNUT w/ Matt Harris: New Zealand Joins the Dirty Booty Club
- Ian Alexander Jr., Son Of Actress Regina King, Has Died