Dancing Weatherman is making career moves.
Former FOX 46 weatherman Nick Kosir is heading to New York City. He announced his new job on social media last week.
“Over the years I’ve heard this sentiment many times: “I wish I lived in your city so you could be my weatherman.” Well, now I can be YOUR weatherman.,” Kosir posted on Instagram.
“I’m excited and honored to announce that I’ve accepted a position with FOX to launch a new 24/7 weather streaming service, FOX Weather. It will cover weather across the nation and you’ll be able to stream it through the app starting this fall.”
Kosir announced he was leaving the Charlotte news station in April after seven years with FOX 46. Now you can catch the dancing weatherman go viral from the Big Apple.
“Charlotte – I LOVE you and I’ll miss you BUT y’all can still watch my forecasts online.,” Kosir wrote. ” And don’t worry – I’ll still make time to do some dancing, too.”
- Rihanna Set To Headline Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Lizzo Gives Us Glam In A Custom A-morir x Yitty Catsuit
- Panthers Beat Saints For First Home Win In Over A Year
- MIX 107.9 Text Club Consent & E-Sign
- Apple Music Offcially The New Sponsor Of The Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Jeff Garlin Reveals He Has Bipolar Disorder
- Track 8 on Taylor Swift’s New Album Titled “Vigilante Sh*t”
- Pepsi Releasing S’mores Flavor Soda
- Stevie Nicks Announces Song in Handwritten Letter
- Hallmark’s Countdown to Christmas Kickoff Announced