Dancing Weatherman is making career moves.
Former FOX 46 weatherman Nick Kosir is heading to New York City. He announced his new job on social media last week.
“Over the years I’ve heard this sentiment many times: “I wish I lived in your city so you could be my weatherman.” Well, now I can be YOUR weatherman.,” Kosir posted on Instagram.
“I’m excited and honored to announce that I’ve accepted a position with FOX to launch a new 24/7 weather streaming service, FOX Weather. It will cover weather across the nation and you’ll be able to stream it through the app starting this fall.”
Kosir announced he was leaving the Charlotte news station in April after seven years with FOX 46. Now you can catch the dancing weatherman go viral from the Big Apple.
“Charlotte – I LOVE you and I’ll miss you BUT y’all can still watch my forecasts online.,” Kosir wrote. ” And don’t worry – I’ll still make time to do some dancing, too.”
10 Times Dancing Weatherman, Nick Kosir kilt a dance challenge
1 of 10
2 of 10
3 of 10
4 of 10
5 of 10
6 of 10
7 of 10
8 of 10
9 of 10
10 of 10
- Shine a Light on Pink: Tell us their survival story!
- Alec Baldwin Speaks Up Since He Fatally Shot A Crew Member With A Prop Gun
- Bo Thompson: WFNZ’s Nick Wilson Talking Sports
- Coi Leray & Justin Bieber Link Up In The Studio For ‘TWINNEM’ Dance Challenge
- Scott Disick ‘Avoids’ Family Gatherings Because Of Travis Barker
- Alec Baldwin Fires Prop Gun, Killing Cinematographer, Injures Director on Movie Set
- Dental Records Remains Found At Carlton Reserve Confirmed As Brian Laundrie
- Adele shares she’s a big Celine Dion fan
- Woman Gives Birth To 14-Pound Baby After 19 Miscarriages
- LaMelo’s Loud Neon Fit Steals Show In Hornets Opening-Night Comeback
- Aaron Rodgers Slams Woke Culture