Jamie Lynn Spears is finally speaking out in support of her sister, Britney.
The younger sister of the superstar talked about why she hadn’t spoken out in the past saying, “it wasn’t my place and it wasn’t the right thing to do.” Jamie says she will “now follow her lead” since Britney has voiced her opinion on her conservatorship.
On speaking out publicly on behalf of her sister, Jamie says, “Maybe I haven’t supported her the way the public would like me to, with a hashtag on a public platform, but I can assure you that I’ve supported my sister long before there was a hashtag, and I’ll support her long after. Note that.”
Jamie continued saying she “doesn’t owe the public anything,” and says she’s, “not my family” and the “only person she owes anything to,” is Britney. “I’m so proud of her for using her voice.”
Do you think the court will end Britney’s conservatorship?
- Adele Training ‘Like An Athlete’ For First Tour In Seven Years
- Self-checkouts are disappearing from retailers. Here’s why
- Taylor Swift Makes Announcement At Sydney Concert
- Lovin’ Life Music Fest Announces Full Lineup
- Furry Friday Friends Of The Week
- New Kids On The Block Set New Album
- Emma Stone Shares Her Battle With Anxiety
- Ramona’s Black History Month Quiz
- National Walk Your Dog Day: Here’s Why Skipping Those Walks Is Kind of a Big Deal
- Cellular Outages Across Nation
6 Signs of a Swinger House
These Annoying Songs Are Sure To Get Stuck In Your Head
Wooden Robot Brewery co-founder dies in accident Tuesday
The Morning Mix with Matt Harris & Friends
Taylor Swift Shares Hilarious TikTok
Watch the Savannah Bananas Dance to Beyoncé's 'Texas Hold 'Em'
Pic: Duck Dynasty’s Korie Robertson Naked Pics Hit The Net!
Cellular Outages Across Nation