Jamie Lynn Spears is finally speaking out in support of her sister, Britney.
The younger sister of the superstar talked about why she hadn’t spoken out in the past saying, “it wasn’t my place and it wasn’t the right thing to do.” Jamie says she will “now follow her lead” since Britney has voiced her opinion on her conservatorship.
On speaking out publicly on behalf of her sister, Jamie says, “Maybe I haven’t supported her the way the public would like me to, with a hashtag on a public platform, but I can assure you that I’ve supported my sister long before there was a hashtag, and I’ll support her long after. Note that.”
Jamie continued saying she “doesn’t owe the public anything,” and says she’s, “not my family” and the “only person she owes anything to,” is Britney. “I’m so proud of her for using her voice.”
Do you think the court will end Britney’s conservatorship?
- Shine a Light on Pink: Tell us their survival story!
- Panthers look to snap 3-game skid against New York Giants
- Alec Baldwin Speaks Up Since He Fatally Shot A Crew Member With A Prop Gun
- Bo Thompson: WFNZ’s Nick Wilson Talking Sports
- Coi Leray & Justin Bieber Link Up In The Studio For ‘TWINNEM’ Dance Challenge
- Scott Disick ‘Avoids’ Family Gatherings Because Of Travis Barker
- Alec Baldwin Fires Prop Gun, Killing Cinematographer, Injures Director on Movie Set
- Dental Records Remains Found At Carlton Reserve Confirmed As Brian Laundrie
- Adele shares she’s a big Celine Dion fan
- Woman Gives Birth To 14-Pound Baby After 19 Miscarriages
- LaMelo’s Loud Neon Fit Steals Show In Hornets Opening-Night Comeback