Britney Spears has been enjoying her time in Hawaii since her explosive testimony, where she revealed some very horrific things that she had to deal with under the conservatorship.
She has been posting videos and pictures of her getaway with her boyfriend, who she plans on marrying. Britney says she enjoys hearing people laughing and having a great time around her.
The laughter is giving her a sense of peace, which she truly needed. She continues, “there’s a togetherness here and it’s endless!!!” Fans are hoping that her father and his lawyer team will be removed from the conservatorship, but they are still awaiting judgment.
What brings you peace? Friends? Music? Family? Meditation? What things help ease stress for you?
- Adele Confirms She Will Be At The Grammys: ‘I Would Never Miss It’
- Willie Nelson To Celebrate 90th Birthday With Star-Studded Concert
- Jake Delhomme: Frank Reich Was A Really Good Hire For Carolina
- Jonas Brothers NEW Album 2023: Trio Switching Genres?
- Adele’s Amazing Car Collection Is Full Of Surprises
- ABC Makes Decision About T.J. Holmes & Amy Robach
- Taylor Swift’s Drops Dreamy ‘Lavender Haze’ Video
- The Dirtiest City In America Is…
- The 4 Best Cities In Which To Buy A House
- Harry Styles Reportedly Fawns Over Shania Twain