Paris Hilton recently opened up about her documentary and the trauma she experienced during her time at a boarding school in Utah. She told the Wall Street Journal, “I used to have very bad insomnia.
But ever since I did my documentary and I’ve been doing all of my work for my cause to help the children, it’s been so healing that I don’t have nightmares anymore.” In her documentary, she claimed that she was mentally, emotionally, and physically abused while she attended the Provo Canyon School.
She also alleges that they would constantly watch her even while she was showering and using the bathroom. Paris continued, “For the past 20 years, I have had a recurring nightmare where I’m kidnapped in the middle of the night by two strangers, strip-searched, and locked in a facility. I wish I could tell you that this haunting nightmare was just a dream, but it is not.” Paris said that there was constant ‘yelling and torture’ during her stay at the school, to which she was forced out of her bed in the middle of the night to attend.
What was the craziest dream you ever had? What was the scariest nightmare you ever had?
Olivia Rodrigo Asks Fans To Prom
1 of 5
olivia rodrigo came to my house to ask me to prom & i don’t think i’ll ever shut up. WHAT IS LIFE???! pic.twitter.com/lkdLuQrEu9— joc (@jocelynarianne) June 23, 2021
2 of 5
IM CRYING I WILL NEVER SHUT UP ABOUT THIS pic.twitter.com/iRLaBgQ53S— ina | stream sour!!! (@good4liv_) June 23, 2021
4 of 5
the best and only promposal i’ve ever gotten. I WILL BE YOUR DATE FOREVER <3 pic.twitter.com/A0VzzL1EAh— nat (@Iivrodrgo) June 23, 2021
- Dolly Parton Empathizes With Britney Spears
- Deadly Distractions While Driving
- Blake Shelton tells friends to get over it.
- President Biden announces measures to incentivize COVID-19 vaccinations, including a requirement for federal employees
- Bruno Mars & Anderson .Paak’s Silk Sonic Release Single ‘Skate’ [WATCH]
- Scarlett Johansson Sues Disney Over ‘Black Widow’ Streaming Release
- Britney Spears Trivia
- Annie Murphy Lands a New Role Post Schitt’s Creek
- Canadian Billy Joel Fans Can’t Get Their Tickets Refunded
- Luke Bryan gets extremely personal and shares painful stories about his life in new docuseries