Paris Hilton recently opened up about her documentary and the trauma she experienced during her time at a boarding school in Utah. She told the Wall Street Journal, “I used to have very bad insomnia.
But ever since I did my documentary and I’ve been doing all of my work for my cause to help the children, it’s been so healing that I don’t have nightmares anymore.” In her documentary, she claimed that she was mentally, emotionally, and physically abused while she attended the Provo Canyon School.
She also alleges that they would constantly watch her even while she was showering and using the bathroom. Paris continued, “For the past 20 years, I have had a recurring nightmare where I’m kidnapped in the middle of the night by two strangers, strip-searched, and locked in a facility. I wish I could tell you that this haunting nightmare was just a dream, but it is not.” Paris said that there was constant ‘yelling and torture’ during her stay at the school, to which she was forced out of her bed in the middle of the night to attend.
What was the craziest dream you ever had? What was the scariest nightmare you ever had?
- MIX 107.9 ONLINE BOX OFFICE: Register To Win Tickets
- Jennifer Lopez Opens Up About When She Sees Herself Retiring
- Taylor Swift Jets Off To Beyonce’s London Film Premiere
- Jennifer Lopez Thinks About Retirement
- Kelly Clarkson’s Ex Husband Brandon Blackstock Ordered To Return $2M
- Mayor of Gastonia passed away
- Furry Friday Friend Of The Week
- Mix Jurassic World Live Text to Win
- Matt & Ramona Off Air Podcast: What’s A Little Nudity Among Friends?
- Jelly Roll’s Wife Addresses Rumor About Her & Lainey Wilson
- ‘Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour’ To Stream In December
6 Signs of a Swinger House
Mix “Feel-Good” Thanksgiving Weekend
These Annoying Songs Are Sure To Get Stuck In Your Head
What Time Should Thanksgiving Start? Plus 10 More Turkey Day Questions
MIX 107.9 ONLINE BOX OFFICE: Register To Win Tickets
Jelly Roll's Wife Addresses Rumor About Her & Lainey Wilson
Law Enforcement Agencies Warning About New iPhone Update
Afternoon Drive with Madison