Paris Hilton recently opened up about her documentary and the trauma she experienced during her time at a boarding school in Utah. She told the Wall Street Journal, “I used to have very bad insomnia.
But ever since I did my documentary and I’ve been doing all of my work for my cause to help the children, it’s been so healing that I don’t have nightmares anymore.” In her documentary, she claimed that she was mentally, emotionally, and physically abused while she attended the Provo Canyon School.
She also alleges that they would constantly watch her even while she was showering and using the bathroom. Paris continued, “For the past 20 years, I have had a recurring nightmare where I’m kidnapped in the middle of the night by two strangers, strip-searched, and locked in a facility. I wish I could tell you that this haunting nightmare was just a dream, but it is not.” Paris said that there was constant ‘yelling and torture’ during her stay at the school, to which she was forced out of her bed in the middle of the night to attend.
What was the craziest dream you ever had? What was the scariest nightmare you ever had?
- Panthers Beat Saints For First Home Win In Over A Year
- MIX 107.9 Text Club Consent & E-Sign
- Apple Music Offcially The New Sponsor Of The Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Jeff Garlin Reveals He Has Bipolar Disorder
- Track 8 on Taylor Swift’s New Album Titled “Vigilante Sh*t”
- Pepsi Releasing S’mores Flavor Soda
- Stevie Nicks Announces Song in Handwritten Letter
- Hallmark’s Countdown to Christmas Kickoff Announced
- Holly Haze Talks: Enjoy the Silence
- Olivia Wilde Addresses The SpitGate Incident Between Chris Pine & Harry Styles