Well, isn’t that ironic…
A TV news crew was outside City Hall in Oakland, California on Monday interviewing an official for a story about a spike in violent crime when they became victims. City official Guillermo Cespedes told an NBC Bay Area reporter, “I think Oakland deserves better” just before two armed men interrupted the interview, knocking a camera to the ground.
A scuffle broke out as the robbers demanded the cameraman hand over his equipment. The news crew’s security guard pulled out his own gun and ordered the would-be robbers to leave.
Police say they left without any equipment. No one was hurt.
Do you have an “ironic” story that you still can’t believe happened?
- Late Foo Fighters Drummer Honored By Alanis Morissette
- Machine Gun Kelly Spotted Leaving Party Covered In Blood
- James Corden Tells Why He’s Leaving Late Night TV
- Travis Barker Hospitalized, Kourtney Kardashian Arrives at Hospital
- Poor Ohio Gets Ripped On Social Media
- James Corden is Leaving The Late Late Show
- Johnny Depp Rep Shuts Down Rumoured $300 Million Deal For ‘Pirates’ Return
- Sheetz Gas Stations Lowering Gas Prices To $3.99 Through July 4th Weekend
- Adele, Rich Paul Considering Having Kids: ‘They Are Solid’
- Matt and Ramona Off Air Podcast: Airport Crotch Alert!