Well, isn’t that ironic…
A TV news crew was outside City Hall in Oakland, California on Monday interviewing an official for a story about a spike in violent crime when they became victims. City official Guillermo Cespedes told an NBC Bay Area reporter, “I think Oakland deserves better” just before two armed men interrupted the interview, knocking a camera to the ground.
A scuffle broke out as the robbers demanded the cameraman hand over his equipment. The news crew’s security guard pulled out his own gun and ordered the would-be robbers to leave.
Police say they left without any equipment. No one was hurt.
Do you have an “ironic” story that you still can’t believe happened?
- Ed and Cherry Welcome Baby #2
- Rihanna, ASAP Rocky Welcomes Their Baby Boy
- “Stranger Things” Season 4 Finale Will Be Over 2 Hours Long
- Taylor Swift Receives An Honorary Doctorate From NYU
- Andy Grammer takes over Mix 1079 Instagram Live
- Celebrity Jeopardy Coming in the Fall
- Reba Joining ABC Drama ‘Big Sky’
- Katy Perry Is Living It Up in Kentucky
- Kourtney Kardashian and Travis Barker get legally married in Santa Barbara
- Britney Spears Shares with Fans That She had a miscarriage