TMZ is reporting that authorities were called to the home of Eminem’s ex-wife, Kim Scott’s Michigan home on July 30 for an attempted suicide.
Law enforcement sources say Kim was “combative” when police arrived. She had several cuts on the back of her legs and a “good amount of blood” was on the floor. Those on the scene were unable to check her vitals ultimately calling for Kim to be put in restraints.
She was hospitalized for medical and psychological evaluation and was later released. No word on if she’s receiving ongoing care. Eminem and Kim married in 1999 and divorced in 2001. She was the muse for many of Eminem’s early songs. They share a daughter, Hallie Jade.
If you or someone you know needs help or is contemplating suicide call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline 24/7 at 1-800-273-8255.
- Taylor Swift Dancing Her Heart Out To Harry Styles Singing “As It Was”
- Ed Sheeran Explains Social Media Silence
- Portia De Rossi Surprises Ellen DeGeneres With Vow Renewal
- The Jonas Brothers Announce Release Date For New Album
- tWitch’s Mom Talks About His Gap Campaign
- Is Kelly Clarkson Ready To Date Again
- 2023 Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame Nominees Announced
- Jonas Brothers Inducted Into The Hollywood Walk Of Fame
- Meghan Trainor Announces She’s Pregnant
- Adam Levine And Behati Prinsloo Welcome Baby