TMZ is reporting that authorities were called to the home of Eminem’s ex-wife, Kim Scott’s Michigan home on July 30 for an attempted suicide.
Law enforcement sources say Kim was “combative” when police arrived. She had several cuts on the back of her legs and a “good amount of blood” was on the floor. Those on the scene were unable to check her vitals ultimately calling for Kim to be put in restraints.
She was hospitalized for medical and psychological evaluation and was later released. No word on if she’s receiving ongoing care. Eminem and Kim married in 1999 and divorced in 2001. She was the muse for many of Eminem’s early songs. They share a daughter, Hallie Jade.
If you or someone you know needs help or is contemplating suicide call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline 24/7 at 1-800-273-8255.
- Rihanna’s Latest Date Night Look
- Anne Heche Has Died
- Actor Steve Martin hints retirement
- Anne Heche Not Expected To Survive
- Beyonce’s All Over the Billboard Top 100 Charts
- Kevin Federline Posts Videos of Britney Spears Arguing with Sons
- Kathy Hilton Confuses Lizzo for ‘Precious’ Actress Gabourey Sidibe
- Are Blake Shelton And Gavin Rossdale Feuding?
- Olivia Newton-John’s Daughter Shares Behind-The-Scenes Footage
- Wendy’s will Begin Selling French Toast Sticks on August 15