TMZ is reporting that authorities were called to the home of Eminem’s ex-wife, Kim Scott’s Michigan home on July 30 for an attempted suicide.
Law enforcement sources say Kim was “combative” when police arrived. She had several cuts on the back of her legs and a “good amount of blood” was on the floor. Those on the scene were unable to check her vitals ultimately calling for Kim to be put in restraints.
She was hospitalized for medical and psychological evaluation and was later released. No word on if she’s receiving ongoing care. Eminem and Kim married in 1999 and divorced in 2001. She was the muse for many of Eminem’s early songs. They share a daughter, Hallie Jade.
If you or someone you know needs help or is contemplating suicide call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline 24/7 at 1-800-273-8255.
- WWE Cancels Ric Flair Following Sexual Assault Allegations Against Him
- ‘Tiger King 2’ is coming to Netflix
- Linda Evangelista Comes Out of Hiding
- Kelly Clarkson’s Second Christmas Album to be Released Next Month
- Britney Spears Raves About Her ‘Handsome’ Sons in Birthday Tribute
- Steph Curry Surprises His Wife With A Beautiful Wedding Vow-Renewal Ceremony
- Billboard Sets Off Drake Vs. Michael Jackson Debate – With Numbers To Back It Up
- Watch Lil Nas X Cover Dolly Parton’s “Jolene”
- Sex and the City Star, Willie Garson, Dead at 57
- Ashley Graham Is Having Twins