Kim Kardashian was a guest on Kristian Bell’s podcast, “We Are Supported By” the reality star and entrepreneur says she learned that she didn’t have to please everyone from Kanye.
“I got to a point — and maybe being in a relationship with Kanye for a decade and someone that absolutely didn’t care about likeability factor or what any of perception of him was as long as he was true to himself — that taught me so much in the best way, of, just being me and living in the moment,” says Kim.
The mother of four says, “you have one life and you’re living it for you. That taught me to just, I think, be more confident in myself and truly not care as much of what other people thought.”
At what age did you learn to not be such a people pleaser?
- Alec Baldwin Speaks Up Since He Fatally Shot A Crew Member With A Prop Gun
- Coi Leray & Justin Bieber Link Up In The Studio For ‘TWINNEM’ Dance Challenge
- Scott Disick ‘Avoids’ Family Gatherings Because Of Travis Barker
- Alec Baldwin Fires Prop Gun, Killing Cinematographer, Injures Director on Movie Set
- Dental Records Remains Found At Carlton Reserve Confirmed As Brian Laundrie
- Adele shares she’s a big Celine Dion fan
- Aaron Rodgers Slams Woke Culture
- Christina Aguilera Looks Unrecognizable (And Stunning) With Red Hair
- Cardi B Can’t Believe ‘You’ Star Penn Badgley Knows Her IRL
- Duran Duran Share ‘Anniversary’ Music Video Ahead Of Album Release