Kim Kardashian was a guest on Kristian Bell’s podcast, “We Are Supported By” the reality star and entrepreneur says she learned that she didn’t have to please everyone from Kanye.
“I got to a point — and maybe being in a relationship with Kanye for a decade and someone that absolutely didn’t care about likeability factor or what any of perception of him was as long as he was true to himself — that taught me so much in the best way, of, just being me and living in the moment,” says Kim.
The mother of four says, “you have one life and you’re living it for you. That taught me to just, I think, be more confident in myself and truly not care as much of what other people thought.”
At what age did you learn to not be such a people pleaser?
- Taylor Swift, Joe Alwyn are Reportedly Engaged
- Adele’s Weight Loss Secrets – How She Lost 7 Stone From Diet Plan To Exercise
- Owner Of Beauty Concepts Sues Kim Kardashian For SKKN Trademark Infringement
- Anna Kendrick, Bill Hader Call It Quits After Nearly Two Years
- Late Foo Fighters Drummer Honored By Alanis Morissette
- Machine Gun Kelly Spotted Leaving Party Covered In Blood
- James Corden Tells Why He’s Leaving Late Night TV
- Travis Barker Hospitalized, Kourtney Kardashian Arrives at Hospital
- James Corden is Leaving The Late Late Show
- Johnny Depp Rep Shuts Down Rumoured $300 Million Deal For ‘Pirates’ Return