Britney Spears finally gets her wish after fighting for months in court. Jamie Spears agrees to step down and no longer handle Britney’s finances.
Jamie Spears has controlled his daughter’s affairs since she suffered a mental health breakdown in 2008. At the time, Britney was not only “suffering mentally and emotionally, she was also being manipulated by predators and in financial distress,” Jamie claimed, adding he “came to his daughter’s rescue to protect her.”
The move comes days after Judge Brenda Penny denied a petition filed by Britney Spears’ attorney Mathew Rosengart to move a September 29 hearing about the case up to August 23 in an effort to remove her father as conservator as soon as possible.
Do you think Britney is ready to handle everything on her own?
- Alec Baldwin Speaks Up Since He Fatally Shot A Crew Member With A Prop Gun
- Coi Leray & Justin Bieber Link Up In The Studio For ‘TWINNEM’ Dance Challenge
- Scott Disick ‘Avoids’ Family Gatherings Because Of Travis Barker
- Alec Baldwin Fires Prop Gun, Killing Cinematographer, Injures Director on Movie Set
- Dental Records Remains Found At Carlton Reserve Confirmed As Brian Laundrie
- Adele shares she’s a big Celine Dion fan
- Aaron Rodgers Slams Woke Culture
- Christina Aguilera Looks Unrecognizable (And Stunning) With Red Hair
- Cardi B Can’t Believe ‘You’ Star Penn Badgley Knows Her IRL
- Duran Duran Share ‘Anniversary’ Music Video Ahead Of Album Release