Britney Spears took to social media to celebrate her conservatorship freedom. The singer’s father, Jamie Spears, has agreed to step down as conservator over his daughter, although he hasn’t given an exact date of when that will happen.
Currently, co-conservator Jodi Montgomery is approved in her position through October 8th. Britney is currently vacationing in Maui and she shared her happy dance on Instagram Thursday (August 12).
‘You can see the last dance in red top I’m very hesitant when dancing, but letting go is freedom!!!! I’m not sure exactly why I’m being so cautious… it might be my left foot that was broken talking to me!!!! You can tell when I turn but hopefully I will let go thoroughly and follow through soon,’ said Britney.
The post has been viewed over 2.7 million times with thousands praising the news of her father stepping down and sending Britney well wishes.
Do you think Britney will get back to performing eventually after he father is fully removed from her conservatorship?
- Jennifer Lopez Opens Up About When She Sees Herself Retiring
- Taylor Swift Jets Off To Beyonce’s London Film Premiere
- Jennifer Lopez Thinks About Retirement
- Kelly Clarkson’s Ex Husband Brandon Blackstock Ordered To Return $2M
- ‘Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour’ To Stream In December
- Why Is Taylor Swift Liking A Tweet By The Chiefs The ‘Ship Status I Need
- Suki Waterhouse Is Pregnant, Expecting Her First Child With Robert Pattinson
- Travis Kelce Opens Up About Dating Taylor Swift
- Adele Allegedly Confirms She’s Married
- Jennifer Aniston Honors Matthew Perry By Sharing Text Messages
6 Signs of a Swinger House
Mix “Feel-Good” Thanksgiving Weekend
MIX 107.9 ONLINE BOX OFFICE: Register To Win Tickets
What Time Should Thanksgiving Start? Plus 10 More Turkey Day Questions
These Annoying Songs Are Sure To Get Stuck In Your Head
Jelly Roll's Wife Addresses Rumor About Her & Lainey Wilson
Law Enforcement Agencies Warning About New iPhone Update
Pic: Duck Dynasty’s Korie Robertson Naked Pics Hit The Net!