Reba McEntire, who is fully vaccinated, described how she realized she had COVID and how she recovered.
She initially thought she had a sinus infection. She was on her couch for 2 to 4 days and it wasn’t until she lost her sense of smell did she realize it was COVID. This happened in mid-July.
She used the time to catch up on her favorite shows. She said, thank God I didn’t lose my sense of taste because I’m a foodie.
Have you or someone you know caught COVID after being vaccinated?
- Maroon 5 Announces Las Vegas Residency
- Elton John Admits Michael Jackson Was ‘A Disturbing Person To Be Around’ And ‘Mentally Ill’
- Shakira To Stand Trial For Tax Fraud in Spain
- Gwyneth Paltrow Opens Up As Her Daughter Leaves For College
- Is Beyonce Going On Tour Next Year
- Jeff Garlin Reveals He Has Bipolar Disorder
- Track 8 on Taylor Swift’s New Album Titled “Vigilante Sh*t”
- Stevie Nicks Announces Song in Handwritten Letter
- Olivia Wilde Addresses The SpitGate Incident Between Chris Pine & Harry Styles
- Celtics Coach Ime Udoka faces suspension after intimate relationship with staffer