Reba McEntire, who is fully vaccinated, described how she realized she had COVID and how she recovered.
She initially thought she had a sinus infection. She was on her couch for 2 to 4 days and it wasn’t until she lost her sense of smell did she realize it was COVID. This happened in mid-July.
She used the time to catch up on her favorite shows. She said, thank God I didn’t lose my sense of taste because I’m a foodie.
Have you or someone you know caught COVID after being vaccinated?
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK. FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM AND TWITTER.
HEAD BACK TO THE MIX1079.COM HOMEPAGE
- Naomi Osaka Displays Her Perfect Baby Bump In Japan
- Cops Were Called to Rihanna’s Home
- Spotify Just Paid Taylor Swift $2.8 Million
- Nick Lachey Ordered To Anger Management Classes And AA Meetings
- Taylor Swift Is Donating To Food Banks On The Eras Tour
- Ed Sheeran Talks About Eating Disorder
- Kelly Ripa ‘Biggest Complaint’ About Husband Mark Consuelos
- The Weeknd Breaks Two Guinness Records
- Ed Sheeran Breaks Down In Tears In Documentary
- Justin Timberlake Lands His First Louis Vuitton Campaign
6 Signs of a Swinger House
"Bar Rescue" Comes To Charlotte In An Episode Airing On March 19th
Impact of Influence: Murdaugh Family Murders, Court TV's Chanley Painter
Gastonia Farmer On Fox's Dating Show Joins Matt & Ramona
Impact of Influence: The Murdaugh Family Murders, Hampton Native Shares His Perspective
Reba McEntire And Kelly Clarkson Tensions Reportedly 'Boiling' On 'The Voice' Set
Who Are Charlotte's Top Dog Influencers?
Will Fans Follow Cam Newton to a New Team?