Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi celebrated their 13th wedding anniversary on Monday (August 16).
DeGeneres posted a selfie of her and de Rossi lounging with a loving caption.
“Happy anniversary, Portia, I’m the luckiest girl in the world because I get to share my life with you.” Portia also posted a carousel of pictures, with a caption that read: “13 years ago I married the love of my life, and it just keeps getting better,” along with a red heart and clinking champagne glass emojis.”
The happy couple began dating in 2004 and married after it became legal in California in 2008.
Have you been married for over 10 years? What is the secret to your success?
- Tristan Thompson Allegedly Expecting Third Child With a Personal Trainer
- Alec Baldwin Has First Sit-Down Since ‘Rust’ Shooting
- Britney Spears Blasts Her Therapists In Bizarre Profanity-Laced Skit
- Ashley Graham Shares Pregnant Nude Photo
- Kaley Cuoco received a Birthday Message from Johnny Galecki
- Cardi B Reacts After Being Named Playboy’s First-Ever Creative Director
- Seth Rogen Got High and Unexpectedly Sat Front Row At ‘Adele One Night Only’
- Kourtney Kardashian Shuts Down Fan Who Asked If She Was Pregnant
- Rebel Wilson Shows Off Astonishing 75-Pound Weight Loss
- Katy Perry Channels Elvis in Glittery Jumpsuit For Las Vegas Residency Teaser