Britney Spears explained to fans the reason for posting near-naked selfies on Instagram in the past few weeks.
Fans were confused by a series of selfies that showed the popstar baring all without context. “In my opinion, it’s quite twisted the immediate response of when any woman is hot and they want to shed a layer,” Britney wrote.
Britney explained that she wasn’t trying to hit the stripper pole but just when she’s wearing too many clothes and wanted to take off a layer and how good it feels and good she looks after doing so.
“I wanted to see myself in a lighter way … naked … like the way I was born and to me [sic] looking back at my pictures when I shoot it’s insane the psychology in seeing myself in my purest form gives evidence that pain … hurt … tears … and heavy burdens aren’t who I am. I am a woman …. a beautiful … sensitive woman who needs to look at myself in my purest form!!!”
Do you agree with Britney? How do you view yourself? Do you think baring all for Instagram is a good way to appreciate your body and build self-esteem?
- Tristan Thompson Allegedly Expecting Third Child With a Personal Trainer
- Alec Baldwin Has First Sit-Down Since ‘Rust’ Shooting
- Britney Spears Blasts Her Therapists In Bizarre Profanity-Laced Skit
- Ashley Graham Shares Pregnant Nude Photo
- Kaley Cuoco received a Birthday Message from Johnny Galecki
- Cardi B Reacts After Being Named Playboy’s First-Ever Creative Director
- Seth Rogen Got High and Unexpectedly Sat Front Row At ‘Adele One Night Only’
- Kourtney Kardashian Shuts Down Fan Who Asked If She Was Pregnant
- Rebel Wilson Shows Off Astonishing 75-Pound Weight Loss
- Katy Perry Channels Elvis in Glittery Jumpsuit For Las Vegas Residency Teaser