Lady Gaga’s dog walker, Ryan Fischer, is asking for help after being shot in the chest while trying to defend Lady Gaga’s french bulldogs against dog nappers.
Fischer was hospitalized and has since started a GoFundMe page asking for $40,000 to get a new RV so he can travel across the country on a “process of growing from trauma.” Fischer says the incident left him scared, lonely, abandoned, and unsupported. Many questioned why Gaga hadn’t given him the money.
“With no vehicle, apartment, and having run out of savings and surviving on donations from generous loved ones, I am humbly asking for your help,” wrote Fischer.
As for what “growing from trauma” looks like to Fischer, he says his trip across the United States would include retreat centers, trauma programs, queer healers, creatives, and spiritual leaders.
Do you think Lady Gaga should help out Fischer with his request for $40,000?
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Billie Eilish Says New Album Is Finished
- Usher Hosts ‘Coming Home’ Listening Session
- Travis Kelce Goes Hollywood
- Lainey Wilson Welcomes Beyonce To Country Music
- Usher Reflects On ‘Bidding War’
- Jeremy Renner Makes Appearance At People’s Choice Awards
- Beyonce’s ‘Daddy Lessons’ Jumps 370 Percent In Streams
- Lizzo Flaunts Weight Loss
- Toby Keith Hits A Billboard Chart For The First Time Posthumously
- Jessica Biel Shares Rare Photo Of Sons
6 Signs of a Swinger House
Usher Announces ‘Past Present Future’ Tour + A Playlist Of His Biggest Hits
These Annoying Songs Are Sure To Get Stuck In Your Head
Wooden Robot Brewery co-founder dies in accident Tuesday
Taylor Swift Shares Hilarious TikTok
The Morning Mix with Matt Harris & Friends
Taylor Swift 'rushes straight from show to her private jet in Tokyo'
Watch the Savannah Bananas Dance to Beyoncé's 'Texas Hold 'Em'