Jeopardy! host Mike Richards hasn’t been hosting for long, but he’s already in hot water with fans.
He’s apologizing after some podcast jokes he made resurfaced online. The jokes included him using offensive language and talking about women’s bodies.
In his apology, he said, “It is humbling to confront a terribly embarrassing moment of misjudgment, thoughtlessness, and insensitivity from nearly a decade ago.” He also said, “Looking back now, there is no excuse, of course, for the comments I made on this podcast, and I am deeply sorry.”
Should Mike be easily forgiven?
- Al Roker Is Back in The Hospital
- Whitney Houston Merch Is Coming Soon
- Good Morning America’s T.J. Holmes Allegedly Having Affair With Co-host, Amy Robach
- Fleetwood Mac’s Christine McVie dead at 79
- Kim Kardashian, Kanye West Settle Divorce & Ye Will Pay $200K Per Month For Child Support
- Michael Jackson Back on the Charts
- Jennifer Lopez Shares 1st Thanksgiving Photos
- The Best TV Themes of All Time, Do You Agree?
- Flashdance Singer Irene Cara Dead at 63
- Jennifer Aniston Just Bought Oprah’s House