Jeopardy! host Mike Richards hasn’t been hosting for long, but he’s already in hot water with fans.
He’s apologizing after some podcast jokes he made resurfaced online. The jokes included him using offensive language and talking about women’s bodies.
In his apology, he said, “It is humbling to confront a terribly embarrassing moment of misjudgment, thoughtlessness, and insensitivity from nearly a decade ago.” He also said, “Looking back now, there is no excuse, of course, for the comments I made on this podcast, and I am deeply sorry.”
Should Mike be easily forgiven?
- Taylor Swift, Joe Alwyn are Reportedly Engaged
- Adele’s Weight Loss Secrets – How She Lost 7 Stone From Diet Plan To Exercise
- Owner Of Beauty Concepts Sues Kim Kardashian For SKKN Trademark Infringement
- Anna Kendrick, Bill Hader Call It Quits After Nearly Two Years
- Late Foo Fighters Drummer Honored By Alanis Morissette
- Machine Gun Kelly Spotted Leaving Party Covered In Blood
- James Corden Tells Why He’s Leaving Late Night TV
- Travis Barker Hospitalized, Kourtney Kardashian Arrives at Hospital
- James Corden is Leaving The Late Late Show
- Johnny Depp Rep Shuts Down Rumoured $300 Million Deal For ‘Pirates’ Return