The Weeknd is the newest Fresh Prince of Bel-Air with the new purchase of a $70 million mansion in Beverly Hills.
The purchase is the largest deal done in Los Angeles so far this year. The 33,000-square-foot mansion includes tennis courts, an infinity pool, movie theater, gym, spa, music studio, and sauna.
The home sits on 1.6 acres of land overlooking the Beverly Hills Country Club and was home to Dutch media entrepreneur Reinout Oerlemans and his wife Danielle Oerlemans, who purchased the home in 2015 for $21.4 million.
The Oerlemans wasn’t in the market to sell until they were approached by The Weeknd to purchase the property. With an almost $50 million profit, we don’t blame the Oerlemans for packing up.
With the purchase of such a massive property do you think the rumors are true about The Weekend and Angelina Jolie dating?
The Best New Music & Video Releases This Week Ft. Lizzo, Dua Lipa & More!
1. "Rumors" - Lizzo ft. Cardi B1 of 6
2. "Cold Heart" (PNAU Remix) - Elton John & Dua Lipa2 of 6
3. "Happier Than Ever" - Billie Eilish3 of 6
4. "INFERNO" - Sub Urban & Bella Poarch4 of 6
5. "Outta Town Freestyle" - Megan Thee Stallion5 of 6
6. "Papercuts" - Machine Gun Kelly6 of 6