Just One Week After Getting The Job Just one week after being announced as the new permanent host of Jeopardy!, Mike Richards is stepping down.
Richards had come under fire recently for offensive comments he made on a podcast in 2013 and 2014.
In a statement, Richards – who is also the show’s executive producer – said it would be “too much of a distraction for our fans and not the right move for the show”. Sitcom star Mayim Bialik will remain as the host of the show’s prime time specials.
So what does this mean for the future of Jeopardy? The show will go back to a rotation of guest hosts for the time being.
New episodes begin filming next week. So now that Richards is out, who should be the new host?
Will they give the full job to Mayim Bialik or find someone new?
- Alec Baldwin Speaks Up Since He Fatally Shot A Crew Member With A Prop Gun
- Coi Leray & Justin Bieber Link Up In The Studio For ‘TWINNEM’ Dance Challenge
- Scott Disick ‘Avoids’ Family Gatherings Because Of Travis Barker
- Alec Baldwin Fires Prop Gun, Killing Cinematographer, Injures Director on Movie Set
- Dental Records Remains Found At Carlton Reserve Confirmed As Brian Laundrie
- Adele shares she’s a big Celine Dion fan
- Aaron Rodgers Slams Woke Culture
- Christina Aguilera Looks Unrecognizable (And Stunning) With Red Hair
- Cardi B Can’t Believe ‘You’ Star Penn Badgley Knows Her IRL
- Duran Duran Share ‘Anniversary’ Music Video Ahead Of Album Release