Lots of men rep their favorite NFL team in their dating profiles. Is their favorite team’s jersey a warning sign of toxic things to come? Some fanbases tend to have more angerballs in their ranks than others.
1. Let’s start by saying I’m too afraid to even rate Las Vegas Raiders fans. They bask in their team’s bad boy reputation, so let’s move on. I apologize to anyone who resents me not still calling them the Oakland Raiders. Raid on.
2. New England Patriots fans might be okay with cheating. They’re known for being sore losers and sore winners so that means its a dude who is ticked off all the time. Toxic probability 90%.
3. Dallas Cowboys fans sporting the flashy blue star might be hiding some insecurity. Don’t be surprised if this is the dude who accuses you of cheating on him. Toxic probability 85%
4. Philadelphia Eagles Fans are known for booing Santa Claus and pelting him with snowballs. The Easter Bunny was victimized by fans hurling batteries at him. The jail INSIDE the stadium should tell you everything you need to know. Toxic probability 80%
5. New York Jets and New York Giants Fans could perhaps just be dudes with a brash Big Apple-tude. Their jerseys scream ROAD RAGE. Ride with them at your own risk. Toxic probability 75%
Fans of the Green Bay Packers, Chicago Bears, Detroit Lions, Pittsburgh Steelers and Cleveland Browns all come in with a toxic probablity of 70%. You have to give these basic bro’s points for blind loyalty. Don’t be surprised if they want to cancel your plans to watch a game and pout if you don’t let him wear his jersey to your sister’s wedding.
Here in Panthers Nation, I’m happy to say that like the Jacksonville Jaguars, Tennessee Titans and Tampa Bay Buccaneers fans of the Carolina Panthers tend to be kinder, gentler and more open-minded. So #KeepPounding and if you disagree with the toxic probabilities then please prove me wrong with your kindness.