Mecklenburg County will open up new COVID-19 vaccine appointments through the county’s health department and StarMed Healthcare starting at 8:30 a.m. Tuesday. The new slots are for everyone eligible in Groups 1-5, including anyone over the age of 16.
The new appointments run through April 12. Group 5 will become eligible starting on April 7 and can make an appointment on or after that day.
- Group 1: Healthcare workers currently working in-person, and long-term care staff and residents.
- Group 2: Anyone 65 years of age or older.
- Group 3: Frontline essential workers who are required to be on-site for work.
- Group 4: Residents with a medical condition that puts them at higher risk of serious illness and people who live in certain congregate settings.
– The remainder of Group 4, including additional essential workers and people living in other congregate settings, is eligible to book appointments beginning March 31.
- Group 5: All adults are eligible to book appointments beginning April 7.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Mecklenburg County also announced beginning April 7, the county will start releasing new coronavirus vaccine appointments weekly every Wednesday at 8:30 a.m for the following weeks.
Anyone eligible for the vaccine can book the appointments online at starmed.care or by calling 980-314-9400.
- Hailey Bieber-Baldwin Reacts to Rumors Justin Bieber is Mistreating Her
- Study Finds Childhood Obesity Worsened During Pandemic
- Kanye West Rises Above It All In Latest “24” Video
- Lady Gaga’s Dog Walker Describes Horrific Shooting, Says Gaga Was an Angel
- ‘Jeopardy!’ Will Go with Mayim Bialik, Ken Jennings as Hosts Rest of Season
- Matt’s CNN Flail & Ramona’s Wacky Family Trivia
- Nicki Minaj Says Cancel Culture Ruining Free Speech
- Taylor Swift shares a cute video of her cat on TikTok
- Kelly Clarkson announces Post-Divorce New Music
- Viral TikToker Spot On Celebrity Impressions Has Drew Barrymore Trending
Mecklenburg County to open more COVID vaccine appointments to all adults. Here’s how to schedule your shot was originally published on wbt.com