Mecklenburg County will open up new COVID-19 vaccine appointments through the county’s health department and StarMed Healthcare starting at 8:30 a.m. Tuesday. The new slots are for everyone eligible in Groups 1-5, including anyone over the age of 16.
The new appointments run through April 12. Group 5 will become eligible starting on April 7 and can make an appointment on or after that day.
- Group 1: Healthcare workers currently working in-person, and long-term care staff and residents.
- Group 2: Anyone 65 years of age or older.
- Group 3: Frontline essential workers who are required to be on-site for work.
- Group 4: Residents with a medical condition that puts them at higher risk of serious illness and people who live in certain congregate settings.
– The remainder of Group 4, including additional essential workers and people living in other congregate settings, is eligible to book appointments beginning March 31.
- Group 5: All adults are eligible to book appointments beginning April 7.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Mecklenburg County also announced beginning April 7, the county will start releasing new coronavirus vaccine appointments weekly every Wednesday at 8:30 a.m for the following weeks.
Anyone eligible for the vaccine can book the appointments online at starmed.care or by calling 980-314-9400.
- Enter For Your Chance to Win More Cash With MIX107.9
- North Carolina man arrested in Tennessee with dead body inside car
- Kylie Jenner Burst Out Laughing During the Most Tense KUWTK Reunion Moment
- ‘Sesame Street’ Introduces Gay Dads In ‘Family Day’ Episode For Pride
- Alex Rodriguez Rents Home Near Jennifer Lopez, As He’s Spotted With Ben Affleck’s Ex
- Drinking coffee may cut risk of chronic liver disease, study suggests
- T-Pain Says He Became Depressed After Usher Told Him He ‘F**ked Up Music’
- Trailer dropped for the ‘Karen’ movie starring Taryn Manning
- Justin Bieber rocks another new hairstyle
- Doritos launching a new flavor this summer
- Scam Likely: FBI Reveals 10 States With Most Victims Of Online Fraud
Mecklenburg County to open more COVID vaccine appointments to all adults. Here’s how to schedule your shot was originally published on wbt.com