What percentage of your friends are into the friendship like you are? 25%? 40%
According to an article in Psychology Today, “only about half of one’s friendships are reciprocated.”
Studies have shown that humans need a couple of good friends for our mental health.
However, studies also tell us that some of our “friends’ might be rooting against us.
Here are some signs of friends who aren’t actually friends.
- You only hear from them when they want something.
- Conversations are all about them.
- You feel regret after spending time with them.
- They’re not happy for you when good things happen.
- They bring unwanted drama into your life.
What do you want to add to that list?
6 Signs of a Swinger House
These Annoying Songs Are Sure To Get Stuck In Your Head
Wooden Robot Brewery co-founder dies in accident Tuesday
The Morning Mix with Matt Harris & Friends
Taylor Swift Shares Hilarious TikTok
Watch the Savannah Bananas Dance to Beyoncé's 'Texas Hold 'Em'
Pic: Duck Dynasty’s Korie Robertson Naked Pics Hit The Net!
Cellular Outages Across Nation