What percentage of your friends are into the friendship like you are? 25%? 40%
According to an article in Psychology Today, “only about half of one’s friendships are reciprocated.”
Studies have shown that humans need a couple of good friends for our mental health.
However, studies also tell us that some of our “friends’ might be rooting against us.
Here are some signs of friends who aren’t actually friends.
- You only hear from them when they want something.
- Conversations are all about them.
- You feel regret after spending time with them.
- They’re not happy for you when good things happen.
- They bring unwanted drama into your life.
What do you want to add to that list?