What percentage of your friends are into the friendship like you are? 25%? 40%
According to an article in Psychology Today, “only about half of one’s friendships are reciprocated.”
Studies have shown that humans need a couple of good friends for our mental health.
However, studies also tell us that some of our “friends’ might be rooting against us.
Here are some signs of friends who aren’t actually friends.
- You only hear from them when they want something.
- Conversations are all about them.
- You feel regret after spending time with them.
- They’re not happy for you when good things happen.
- They bring unwanted drama into your life.
What do you want to add to that list?
6 Signs of a Swinger House
"Bar Rescue" Comes To Charlotte In An Episode Airing On March 19th
The Five Smells We Hate Most In Our House
Impact of Influence: The Murdaugh Family Murders, Hampton Native Shares His Perspective
Gastonia Farmer On Fox's Dating Show Joins Matt & Ramona
Reba McEntire And Kelly Clarkson Tensions Reportedly 'Boiling' On 'The Voice' Set
Who Are Charlotte's Top Dog Influencers?
Will Fans Follow Cam Newton to a New Team?