Looks like Kourtney Kardashian’s new relationship with Blink-182 drummer Travis Barker is serious and official. So serious that Travis added another tattoo to his collection by inking Kourtney’s name on his chest.
Kourtney showed off her the new ink in an Instagram post. The photo shows her with her hand on Travis’s tattooed chest, which reads “Kourtney” outlined in white ink, freshly tattooed.
Download 107.9 The Link mobile app for Apple Devices or Android Devices to get breaking news, exclusives and the latest entertainment news.
- Matt & Ramona Off Air Podcast: Sunrise Alarm Clocks And Not Being Into Blenders
- Bring Your Pup, Adopt A Pet Or Just Hang Out At Pet Palooza On Saturday
- Chomp Your Way Around Uptown At Charlotte’s StrEATS Festival
- Britney Spears And Sam Asghari’s Marriage Reportedly On The Verge Of Divorce
- Welcome Back, Baseball, It’s Opening (K)Night In Charlotte
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wins Lawsuit
- Donald Trump indicted by Manhattan grand jury
- Kelly Clarkson Reveals The Moment She Decided To End Marriage
- Impact of Influence: Murdaugh Family Murders, Murdaugh Moselle Auction & HBO Doc Directors
- Let’s Taco ‘Bout The New Restaurant Coming To Charlotte: Taco Boy
6 Signs of a Swinger House
"Bar Rescue" Comes To Charlotte In An Episode Airing On March 19th
The Five Smells We Hate Most In Our House
Donald Trump indicted by Manhattan grand jury
Reba McEntire And Kelly Clarkson Tensions Reportedly 'Boiling' On 'The Voice' Set
Who Are Charlotte's Top Dog Influencers?
Will Fans Follow Cam Newton to a New Team?
Katy Perry Says She's Been Sober For 5 Weeks