After 11 seasons, the Gallaghers say goodbye. On Sunday the hit show “Shameless” came to an end which first premiered in 2011.
In Sunday night’s series finale the Gallagher family deals with the dramatic end to William H. Macy’s character, troubled patriarch Frank Gallagher. The Gallagher kids prepare to finally sell their childhood home and start new, more independent lives.
Characters, castmates, and fan on Twitter shared their goodbyes and thoughts on the series finale. Macy called it the “end of an era”.
“Goodnight everyone, a watershed event,” Macy wrote Sunday on Twitter. “I love you Shameless family. I love you Shameless fans. I’m exhausted.”
Check out tweets from the cast on behind the scenes, the series finale and their goodbye to the Shameless:
- Matt & Ramona Off Air Podcast: Sunrise Alarm Clocks And Not Being Into Blenders
- Bring Your Pup, Adopt A Pet Or Just Hang Out At Pet Palooza On Saturday
- Chomp Your Way Around Uptown At Charlotte’s StrEATS Festival
- Britney Spears And Sam Asghari’s Marriage Reportedly On The Verge Of Divorce
- Welcome Back, Baseball, It’s Opening (K)Night In Charlotte
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wins Lawsuit
- Donald Trump indicted by Manhattan grand jury
- Kelly Clarkson Reveals The Moment She Decided To End Marriage
- Impact of Influence: Murdaugh Family Murders, Murdaugh Moselle Auction & HBO Doc Directors
- Let’s Taco ‘Bout The New Restaurant Coming To Charlotte: Taco Boy
6 Signs of a Swinger House
"Bar Rescue" Comes To Charlotte In An Episode Airing On March 19th
The Five Smells We Hate Most In Our House
Donald Trump indicted by Manhattan grand jury
Reba McEntire And Kelly Clarkson Tensions Reportedly 'Boiling' On 'The Voice' Set
Who Are Charlotte's Top Dog Influencers?
Will Fans Follow Cam Newton to a New Team?
Katy Perry Says She's Been Sober For 5 Weeks