After 11 seasons, the Gallaghers say goodbye. On Sunday the hit show “Shameless” came to an end which first premiered in 2011.
In Sunday night’s series finale the Gallagher family deals with the dramatic end to William H. Macy’s character, troubled patriarch Frank Gallagher. The Gallagher kids prepare to finally sell their childhood home and start new, more independent lives.
Characters, castmates, and fan on Twitter shared their goodbyes and thoughts on the series finale. Macy called it the “end of an era”.
“Goodnight everyone, a watershed event,” Macy wrote Sunday on Twitter. “I love you Shameless family. I love you Shameless fans. I’m exhausted.”
Check out tweets from the cast on behind the scenes, the series finale and their goodbye to the Shameless:
- Enter For Your Chance to Win More Cash With MIX107.9
- ‘Drake & Josh’s’ Jared Bell Pleads Guilty in Cleveland Court Case
- Netflix’s Strange New Dating Series ‘Sexy Beasts’ Has Fans Perturbed
- ‘Manifest’ Renewal Hopes Crash as NBC Series Fails to Find New Home
- Frontier Airlines making passengers pay ‘Covid Recovery’ surcharge
- Great Songs From The Ultimate ’90s Movie Soundtracks
- The Weeknd Has One Of The Biggest Songs In History After ‘Blinding Lights’ Breaks Another Record
- How to Get Early Access to Elton John at Bank Of America Stadium
- “Appalled And Embarrassed”: Billie Eilish Apologizes For Past Video Of Her Mouthing Asian Slur
- Survey: Food options you should avoid on a first date
- North Carolina man arrested in Tennessee with dead body inside car