The Netflix series, executively produced by Shonda Rhimes, Betsy Beers, and Chris Van Dusen, Bridgerton is set in the sexy, lavish, and competitive world of Regency London high society.
“Dearest readers,” the Bridgerton account wrote on Twitter. “This author brings a most exciting announcement…”
“From the first time I read Julia Quinn’s delicious Bridgerton series, I knew these were stories that would captivate a viewing audience. But the evolution of this adaptation would not be a success without the many significant contributions of the entire Shondaland team,” Rhimes said in a statement. “This two-season pickup is a strong vote of confidence in our work and I feel incredibly grateful to have partners as collaborative and creative as Netflix. Betsy and I are thrilled to have the opportunity to continue bringing the world of Bridgerton to a worldwide audience.”
Season 2 of Bridgerton is currently in production.
- How Much Do Holiday Lights Add To Your Electric Bill?
- Will Wedding Bells Ring for Adele in 2023?
- Mix Keyword to Ed Sheeran Ticket Giveaway
- Charlie Puth Goes IG Official with Longtime Rumored Girlfriend
- Kate Bush’s “Running Up That Hill” Is Spotify’s Most Streamed Throwback Song Of 2022
- Fear of Road Rage, Causes 2 in 3 To Keep Weapon In Vehicle
- Kanye West Gets Suspended Again From Twitter
- Al Roker Is Back in The Hospital
- Whitney Houston Merch Is Coming Soon
- Gas Prices Could Drop Below $3 by Christmas