The Netflix series, executively produced by Shonda Rhimes, Betsy Beers, and Chris Van Dusen, Bridgerton is set in the sexy, lavish, and competitive world of Regency London high society.
“Dearest readers,” the Bridgerton account wrote on Twitter. “This author brings a most exciting announcement…”
“From the first time I read Julia Quinn’s delicious Bridgerton series, I knew these were stories that would captivate a viewing audience. But the evolution of this adaptation would not be a success without the many significant contributions of the entire Shondaland team,” Rhimes said in a statement. “This two-season pickup is a strong vote of confidence in our work and I feel incredibly grateful to have partners as collaborative and creative as Netflix. Betsy and I are thrilled to have the opportunity to continue bringing the world of Bridgerton to a worldwide audience.”
Season 2 of Bridgerton is currently in production.
- Are You Unlucky?
- Carolina Panthers Increasing Overall Ticket Prices
- GameScent Will Let You Smell Your Video Games
- Precious Star Gabourey Sidibe Pregnant With Twins
- The Happiest Cities In America
- Register to win Dan + Shay tickets
- Taylor Swift’s father Scott, 71, Accused Of Assaulting Paparazzi
- Dolly Parton Congratulates Beyonce
- Amy Schumer Has Cushing’s Syndrome
- Ryan Gosling Will Perform “I’m Just Ken” At This Year’s Oscars
6 Signs of a Swinger House
These Annoying Songs Are Sure To Get Stuck In Your Head
Wooden Robot Brewery co-founder dies in accident Tuesday
The Morning Mix with Matt Harris & Friends
Watch the Savannah Bananas Dance to Beyoncé's 'Texas Hold 'Em'
Pic: Duck Dynasty’s Korie Robertson Naked Pics Hit The Net!
Cellular Outages Across Nation