The Netflix series, executively produced by Shonda Rhimes, Betsy Beers, and Chris Van Dusen, Bridgerton is set in the sexy, lavish, and competitive world of Regency London high society.
“Dearest readers,” the Bridgerton account wrote on Twitter. “This author brings a most exciting announcement…”
“From the first time I read Julia Quinn’s delicious Bridgerton series, I knew these were stories that would captivate a viewing audience. But the evolution of this adaptation would not be a success without the many significant contributions of the entire Shondaland team,” Rhimes said in a statement. “This two-season pickup is a strong vote of confidence in our work and I feel incredibly grateful to have partners as collaborative and creative as Netflix. Betsy and I are thrilled to have the opportunity to continue bringing the world of Bridgerton to a worldwide audience.”
Season 2 of Bridgerton is currently in production.
- Enter For Your Chance to Win More Cash With MIX107.9
- North Carolina man arrested in Tennessee with dead body inside car
- Kylie Jenner Burst Out Laughing During the Most Tense KUWTK Reunion Moment
- ‘Sesame Street’ Introduces Gay Dads In ‘Family Day’ Episode For Pride
- Alex Rodriguez Rents Home Near Jennifer Lopez, As He’s Spotted With Ben Affleck’s Ex
- Drinking coffee may cut risk of chronic liver disease, study suggests
- T-Pain Says He Became Depressed After Usher Told Him He ‘F**ked Up Music’
- Trailer dropped for the ‘Karen’ movie starring Taryn Manning
- Justin Bieber rocks another new hairstyle
- Doritos launching a new flavor this summer
- Scam Likely: FBI Reveals 10 States With Most Victims Of Online Fraud