The Netflix series, executively produced by Shonda Rhimes, Betsy Beers, and Chris Van Dusen, Bridgerton is set in the sexy, lavish, and competitive world of Regency London high society.
“Dearest readers,” the Bridgerton account wrote on Twitter. “This author brings a most exciting announcement…”
“From the first time I read Julia Quinn’s delicious Bridgerton series, I knew these were stories that would captivate a viewing audience. But the evolution of this adaptation would not be a success without the many significant contributions of the entire Shondaland team,” Rhimes said in a statement. “This two-season pickup is a strong vote of confidence in our work and I feel incredibly grateful to have partners as collaborative and creative as Netflix. Betsy and I are thrilled to have the opportunity to continue bringing the world of Bridgerton to a worldwide audience.”
Season 2 of Bridgerton is currently in production.
- Shine a Light on Pink: Tell us their survival story!
- Due To Dental Records Remains Found At Carlton Reserve Confirmed As Brian Laundrie
- Adele shares she’s a big Celine Dion fan
- Woman Gives Birth To 14-Pound Baby After 19 Miscarriages
- LaMelo’s Loud Neon Fit Steals Show In Hornets Opening-Night Comeback
- Aaron Rodgers Slams Woke Culture
- Christina Aguilera Looks Unrecognizable (And Stunning) With Red Hair
- Cardi B Can’t Believe ‘You’ Star Penn Badgley Knows Her IRL
- Facebook Reportedly Planning “Rebrand” With Name Change
- Duran Duran Share ‘Anniversary’ Music Video Ahead Of Album Release
- Rebel Wilson Frustrated By People Being ‘Obsessed’ With Her Body