The Jacksonville Jaguars have selected Trevor Lawrence as their quarterback of the here and now, putting to end the worst kept secret in football circles.
Urban Meyer’s first big move as the architect of an NFL job involves taking a prospect many believed would be the first overall selection the moment he declared for the draft. A National Champion as a freshman, and with just two losses as a starter in college, Lawrence enters the league trying to deliver on the promise attached to the hype he’s had surrounding him since stepping on campus at Clemson.
Jacksonville won’t have time to rest, as they pick again in the first round at #25 overall among their ten current selections in this year’s draft.
- Radio One Charlotte Announces the Launch of Mix 107.9
- The First Lady Honors Mother’s Day
- ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ Cast Member Leaving the Show
- 4-Year-Old Boy Spends $2,600 On SpongeBob Popsicles Using Mom’s Amazon Account
- Floyd Mayweather and Jake Paul Get Into Physical Altercation At Press Conference
- U.S. COVID cases to the lowest levels in seven months
- Mocksville to dissolve Police Dept., Davie County Sheriff’s Office to take over
- Megan Thee Stallion To Hosts New Online Reality Show
- Justin Bieber Announces Reschedule Dates for the ‘Justice World Tour’
- Ariana Grande & Lady Gaga Concerts Coming to Fortnite?
- 75-year-old Mom Lost Her Job After 50 Years With No Retirement Fund. Here’s What Her Son Did
Jacksonville Jaguars select Former Clemson QB Trevor Lawrence as #1 Overall Pick was originally published on wfnz.com