Last March, the Program Director called me and asked me to help out doing middays during these crazy times. I had no idea that would be over a year, but I was more than happy to be on the airwaves while you worked and drove around doing your 4,000 errands!! I knew it was temporary and am more than happy to pass the midday mic to Drew Parham.
I am excited to be doing evenings (and let’s be honest…you moms out there are probably STILL running errands!). I have been on the air in Charlotte since 1995 and can honestly say that the mix of music we are playing is some of the best I have heard lately. Welcome to the NEW Mix 1079….I am glad to be here and appreciate you listening.
- Elon Musk & Grimes Split After 3 Years & Baby X Æ A-XII
- Nicolas Cage is Thrown out of Restaurant in Las Vegas
- Kristen Stewart as Princess Diana
- Chris Cuomo Responds To Harassment Allegations CNN anchor
- ‘The View’ Hosts Pulled Off Set Mid-Show After Testing Positive For COVID-19 [VIDEO]
- WWE Cancels Ric Flair Following Sexual Assault Allegations Against Him
- ‘Tiger King 2’ is coming to Netflix
- Panthers Improve To 3-0, But At A Punishing Cost
- Beyoncé Pens Heartfelt Letter Thanking Fans For 40th Birthday Wishes: ‘I Cried Tears Of Joy’
- Linda Evangelista Comes Out of Hiding