Last March, the Program Director called me and asked me to help out doing middays during these crazy times. I had no idea that would be over a year, but I was more than happy to be on the airwaves while you worked and drove around doing your 4,000 errands!! I knew it was temporary and am more than happy to pass the midday mic to Drew Parham.
I am excited to be doing evenings (and let’s be honest…you moms out there are probably STILL running errands!). I have been on the air in Charlotte since 1995 and can honestly say that the mix of music we are playing is some of the best I have heard lately. Welcome to the NEW Mix 1079….I am glad to be here and appreciate you listening.
- Radio One Charlotte Announces the Launch of Mix 107.9
- The First Lady Honors Mother’s Day
- ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ Cast Member Leaving the Show
- 4-Year-Old Boy Spends $2,600 On SpongeBob Popsicles Using Mom’s Amazon Account
- Floyd Mayweather and Jake Paul Get Into Physical Altercation At Press Conference
- U.S. COVID cases to the lowest levels in seven months
- Mocksville to dissolve Police Dept., Davie County Sheriff’s Office to take over
- Megan Thee Stallion To Hosts New Online Reality Show
- Justin Bieber Announces Reschedule Dates for the ‘Justice World Tour’
- Ariana Grande & Lady Gaga Concerts Coming to Fortnite?
- 75-year-old Mom Lost Her Job After 50 Years With No Retirement Fund. Here’s What Her Son Did