Celebrate Cinco de Mayo today with food freebies and deals
It’s Cinco de Mayo and what better way to celebrate than with free food! Several restaurants all across the U.S. are serving up some awesome deals.
Check out some of them below:
- Chili’s – $5 drink deals all day on 5/5
- On the Border Mexican Grill & Cantina – $5 “Cinco Rita”
- Moe’s Southwest Grill – Rewards members earn 5X Points on all orders
- Bahama Breeze – $5 MAR-GO-RITA
Cinco de Mayo is a holiday that celebrates the date of the Mexican army’s May 5, 1862 victory over France at the Battle of Puebla during the Franco-Mexican War. The day, which falls on May 5 is also known as Battle of Puebla Day.
Tell us the best Margarita recipe!
- DiGiorno Pepperoni Pizza Is Being Recalled Due To Undeclared Allergens
- R. Kelly Found Guilty On All Charges In Federal Racketeering & Sex Trafficking Case
- Congratulations Queen Marlee
- “Snail” Mail Will Be Even SLOWER Beginning Oct 1st
- ‘The View’ Apologizes for False Positive COVID Tests
- Holly Haze Talks: DIEts
- Gabby Petito’s Parents Give Emotional Eulogies
- Kylie Baby: The New Baby Care Brand By Kylie Jenner
- Global Citizen Fest Included Billie Eilish, Lorde, Fugees, The Weeknd, Metallica, and More
- Ciara Shows Off Her ‘Wild Side’