Do you think that you talk fast? How about the people from your state?
A study was done on 114 US cities and all the US states to identify the fastest and slowest talkers.
- The average rate of speech among U.S. states is 5.09 syllables per second
- The U.S. state with the fastest average speech rate is Minnesota at 5.34 syllables per second
- The U.S. state with the slowest average rate of speech is Louisiana at 4.78 syllables per second South Carolina is the second slowest and North Carolina is 8th.
- Most talkative states are New York, California, and New Jersey. South Carolina is the 7th most talkative and North Carolina is the 9th.
- Least Talkative states come from the Midwest: 1) Iowa, 2) Minnesota, 3) Wisconsin
- Dig into all the findings…
6 Signs of a Swinger House
These Annoying Songs Are Sure To Get Stuck In Your Head
Wooden Robot Brewery co-founder dies in accident Tuesday
The Morning Mix with Matt Harris & Friends
Watch the Savannah Bananas Dance to Beyoncé's 'Texas Hold 'Em'
Pic: Duck Dynasty’s Korie Robertson Naked Pics Hit The Net!
Cellular Outages Across Nation