Bill and Melinda Gates shocked the world when they announced their divorce last week – but it looks like the split has been coming for years.
According to a Wall Street Journal report, Melinda Gates began meeting with divorce lawyers in 2019 – and that Gates’ relationship with Jeffrey Epstein was among her concerns.
Epstein, of course, was the billionaire financier who died in prison in August of 2019 – shortly after he was arrested for sex trafficking underage girls. Gates is one of the many wealthy people Epstein had dealings with, allegedly visiting Epstein multiple times between 2011 and 2013.
How much of the couple’s $130 billion fortune will Melinda get?
- Shine a Light on Pink: Tell us their survival story!
- Alec Baldwin Speaks Up Since He Fatally Shot A Crew Member With A Prop Gun
- Bo Thompson: WFNZ’s Nick Wilson Talking Sports
- Coi Leray & Justin Bieber Link Up In The Studio For ‘TWINNEM’ Dance Challenge
- Scott Disick ‘Avoids’ Family Gatherings Because Of Travis Barker
- Alec Baldwin Fires Prop Gun, Killing Cinematographer, Injures Director on Movie Set
- Dental Records Remains Found At Carlton Reserve Confirmed As Brian Laundrie
- Adele shares she’s a big Celine Dion fan
- Woman Gives Birth To 14-Pound Baby After 19 Miscarriages
- LaMelo’s Loud Neon Fit Steals Show In Hornets Opening-Night Comeback
- Aaron Rodgers Slams Woke Culture