Bill and Melinda Gates shocked the world when they announced their divorce last week – but it looks like the split has been coming for years.
According to a Wall Street Journal report, Melinda Gates began meeting with divorce lawyers in 2019 – and that Gates’ relationship with Jeffrey Epstein was among her concerns.
Epstein, of course, was the billionaire financier who died in prison in August of 2019 – shortly after he was arrested for sex trafficking underage girls. Gates is one of the many wealthy people Epstein had dealings with, allegedly visiting Epstein multiple times between 2011 and 2013.
How much of the couple’s $130 billion fortune will Melinda get?
- Tourist meets NC shelter dog and has ‘undeniable’ bond
- P!nk’s Daughter Debuts Buzz Cut
- Hailey and Justin Bieber’s Marriage Feared To Be In Danger
- Comedian Richard Lewis Dead at 76
- Kelly Osbourne Reveals She’s Changing Her Son’s Name
- Are You Unlucky?
- Carolina Panthers Increasing Overall Ticket Prices
- GameScent Will Let You Smell Your Video Games
- Precious Star Gabourey Sidibe Pregnant With Twins
- The Happiest Cities In America
6 Signs of a Swinger House
These Annoying Songs Are Sure To Get Stuck In Your Head
Wooden Robot Brewery co-founder dies in accident Tuesday
The Morning Mix with Matt Harris & Friends
Watch the Savannah Bananas Dance to Beyoncé's 'Texas Hold 'Em'
Pic: Duck Dynasty’s Korie Robertson Naked Pics Hit The Net!
Cellular Outages Across Nation