Bill and Melinda Gates shocked the world when they announced their divorce last week – but it looks like the split has been coming for years.
According to a Wall Street Journal report, Melinda Gates began meeting with divorce lawyers in 2019 – and that Gates’ relationship with Jeffrey Epstein was among her concerns.
Epstein, of course, was the billionaire financier who died in prison in August of 2019 – shortly after he was arrested for sex trafficking underage girls. Gates is one of the many wealthy people Epstein had dealings with, allegedly visiting Epstein multiple times between 2011 and 2013.
How much of the couple’s $130 billion fortune will Melinda get?
- Taylor Swift Won’t Be Happy Until We Are All Crying!!
- Dolly Parton Empathizes With Britney Spears
- Deadly Distractions While Driving
- Blake Shelton tells friends to get over it.
- President Biden announces measures to incentivize COVID-19 vaccinations, including a requirement for federal employees
- Bruno Mars & Anderson .Paak’s Silk Sonic Release Single ‘Skate’ [WATCH]
- Scarlett Johansson Sues Disney Over ‘Black Widow’ Streaming Release
- Britney Spears Trivia
- Annie Murphy Lands a New Role Post Schitt’s Creek
- Canadian Billy Joel Fans Can’t Get Their Tickets Refunded