Bill and Melinda Gates shocked the world when they announced their divorce last week – but it looks like the split has been coming for years.
According to a Wall Street Journal report, Melinda Gates began meeting with divorce lawyers in 2019 – and that Gates’ relationship with Jeffrey Epstein was among her concerns.
Epstein, of course, was the billionaire financier who died in prison in August of 2019 – shortly after he was arrested for sex trafficking underage girls. Gates is one of the many wealthy people Epstein had dealings with, allegedly visiting Epstein multiple times between 2011 and 2013.
How much of the couple’s $130 billion fortune will Melinda get?
- Rihanna’s Latest Date Night Look
- Anne Heche Has Died
- Panthers open preseason at Washington
- Actor Steve Martin hints retirement
- Anne Heche Not Expected To Survive
- The New Poses, For Pics, You Need To Adopt
- OnlyFans Model Courtney Clenney Charged With Murder Charge For Fatal Stabbing Of Boyfriend
- CDC Ends Quarantine, Social Distancing Recommendations For COVID-19
- Beyonce’s All Over the Billboard Top 100 Charts
- Legendary: NBA Honors Bill Russell By Retiring No. 6 Across The Entire League