Residents of a quiet Houston neighborhood got quite the surprise Sunday evening – a tiger wandering through their yards.
Video shows the tiger prowling through the neighborhood – apparently, somebody’s pet, based on the collar it was wearing.
Later that night, another neighbor shot a video of a man grabbing the tiger by the collar and pulling it inside – while another man stood by pointing a gun. Police say they still don’t know who the tiger belongs to or where it came from.
Tigers are listed under ‘dangerous wild animals’ that must be registered with local authorities in order to keep as a pet.
Imagine walking out your front door and seeing this big cat.. Beyond unusual.
The question is do you call Carole Baskin or emergency personal?
- Shine a Light on Pink: Tell us their survival story!
- Alec Baldwin Speaks Up Since He Fatally Shot A Crew Member With A Prop Gun
- Bo Thompson: WFNZ’s Nick Wilson Talking Sports
- Coi Leray & Justin Bieber Link Up In The Studio For ‘TWINNEM’ Dance Challenge
- Scott Disick ‘Avoids’ Family Gatherings Because Of Travis Barker
- Alec Baldwin Fires Prop Gun, Killing Cinematographer, Injures Director on Movie Set
- Dental Records Remains Found At Carlton Reserve Confirmed As Brian Laundrie
- Adele shares she’s a big Celine Dion fan
- Woman Gives Birth To 14-Pound Baby After 19 Miscarriages
- LaMelo’s Loud Neon Fit Steals Show In Hornets Opening-Night Comeback
- Aaron Rodgers Slams Woke Culture