Residents of a quiet Houston neighborhood got quite the surprise Sunday evening – a tiger wandering through their yards.
Video shows the tiger prowling through the neighborhood – apparently, somebody’s pet, based on the collar it was wearing.
Later that night, another neighbor shot a video of a man grabbing the tiger by the collar and pulling it inside – while another man stood by pointing a gun. Police say they still don’t know who the tiger belongs to or where it came from.
Tigers are listed under ‘dangerous wild animals’ that must be registered with local authorities in order to keep as a pet.
Imagine walking out your front door and seeing this big cat.. Beyond unusual.
The question is do you call Carole Baskin or emergency personal?
- Taylor Swift Won’t Be Happy Until We Are All Crying!!
- Dolly Parton Empathizes With Britney Spears
- Deadly Distractions While Driving
- Blake Shelton tells friends to get over it.
- President Biden announces measures to incentivize COVID-19 vaccinations, including a requirement for federal employees
- Bruno Mars & Anderson .Paak’s Silk Sonic Release Single ‘Skate’ [WATCH]
- Scarlett Johansson Sues Disney Over ‘Black Widow’ Streaming Release
- Britney Spears Trivia
- Annie Murphy Lands a New Role Post Schitt’s Creek
- Canadian Billy Joel Fans Can’t Get Their Tickets Refunded