Starbucks is ready to kick off summer with a new frappuccino inspired by a fair favorite!
The Strawberry Funnel Cake Frappuccino has a strawberry puree, whipped cream, powdered sugar, and is TOPPED with pieces of funnel cake.
“We wanted to capture the joy of this time of year, and we thought about those simple pleasures that really encapsulate summer,” said Sara Bennett, senior product developer for Starbucks R&D team. “That led us to state fairs and funnel cake – just wanting to channel that sense of carefree fun.”
The limited-time drink is officially available now and will be on Starbucks’ menu throughout the summer. If that isn’t enough for you, Starbucks is also introducing a unicorn-shaped cake pop to the menu too!
“I really hope that you feel like you’re just drinking a little sip of summer with this beverage,” Bennett said. “I really hope it brings a bright spot to your day.”
Head to Starbucks now and try the new Funnel Cake Frappuccino and let us know how yummy it is.
- Enter For Your Chance to Win More Cash With MIX107.9
- ‘Dreams’ Skateboard Guy Launches New Beverage
- Sporty Spice Speaks Up On Spice Girls Tour
- Celebrate Juneteenth in the QC
- Robert Redford’s Ranch Is for Sale
- Taylor Swift’s New Version of ‘Red’ is dropping in November
- Taylor Swift will not be stopped! New Music dropping this fall
- Who has the best ice cream in every state
- Summer Drive-In Movies Are Back!
- Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck are taking their relationship ‘very serious’ now
- Victoria’s Secret Angels Are No More As The Brand Attempts To Overhaul Its Image