Remember the tiger spotted wandering around a Houston neighborhood over the weekend? Well, the story has gotten a whole lot more interesting since then.
Turns out the tiger’s owner was a man named Victor Cuevas, and he’s a suspect in a 2017 murder case that was out on bond. When police arrived at his house, he drove off in a white SUV – with the tiger inside.
On Monday night, Houston police said that Cuevas was in custody – but the tiger, a 9-month-old male named ‘India’, was on the loose with whereabouts unknown.
Cuevas is now charged with evading arrest, and police are seeking to revoke his bond from the prior murder charge. His social media accounts include photos and video of Cuevas playing with other exotic animals, including monkeys and a bear.
Needless to say, stay inside, tigers and murderers are on the loose.
- Enter For Your Chance to Win More Cash With MIX107.9
- ‘Drake & Josh’s’ Jared Bell Pleads Guilty in Cleveland Court Case
- Netflix’s Strange New Dating Series ‘Sexy Beasts’ Has Fans Perturbed
- ‘Manifest’ Renewal Hopes Crash as NBC Series Fails to Find New Home
- Frontier Airlines making passengers pay ‘Covid Recovery’ surcharge
- Great Songs From The Ultimate ’90s Movie Soundtracks
- The Weeknd Has One Of The Biggest Songs In History After ‘Blinding Lights’ Breaks Another Record
- How to Get Early Access to Elton John at Bank Of America Stadium
- “Appalled And Embarrassed”: Billie Eilish Apologizes For Past Video Of Her Mouthing Asian Slur
- Survey: Food options you should avoid on a first date
- North Carolina man arrested in Tennessee with dead body inside car