Remember the tiger spotted wandering around a Houston neighborhood over the weekend? Well, the story has gotten a whole lot more interesting since then.
Turns out the tiger’s owner was a man named Victor Cuevas, and he’s a suspect in a 2017 murder case that was out on bond. When police arrived at his house, he drove off in a white SUV – with the tiger inside.
On Monday night, Houston police said that Cuevas was in custody – but the tiger, a 9-month-old male named ‘India’, was on the loose with whereabouts unknown.
Cuevas is now charged with evading arrest, and police are seeking to revoke his bond from the prior murder charge. His social media accounts include photos and video of Cuevas playing with other exotic animals, including monkeys and a bear.
Needless to say, stay inside, tigers and murderers are on the loose.
- Are You Being Passive Agressive?
- Maroon 5 Announced They Are Cancelling Their North American Tour
- Rihanna Is Now Officially The Youngest Self-Made Female Billionaire In The U.S.
- Katy Perry Is Slammed For Pro-choice Tweet After Supporting Rick Caruso
- Macy Gray Labelled Transphobic After Claiming Surgery “Doesn’t Make You A Woman”
- Enter for your chance to win tickets to see New Kids on the Block
- Taylor Swift, Joe Alwyn are Reportedly Engaged
- Adele’s Weight Loss Secrets – How She Lost 7 Stone From Diet Plan To Exercise
- Novant Health Expanding Breast Health Center
- 4th Of July Travel Begins at Charlotte Airport