Remember the tiger spotted wandering around a Houston neighborhood over the weekend? Well, the story has gotten a whole lot more interesting since then.
Turns out the tiger’s owner was a man named Victor Cuevas, and he’s a suspect in a 2017 murder case that was out on bond. When police arrived at his house, he drove off in a white SUV – with the tiger inside.
On Monday night, Houston police said that Cuevas was in custody – but the tiger, a 9-month-old male named ‘India’, was on the loose with whereabouts unknown.
Cuevas is now charged with evading arrest, and police are seeking to revoke his bond from the prior murder charge. His social media accounts include photos and video of Cuevas playing with other exotic animals, including monkeys and a bear.
Needless to say, stay inside, tigers and murderers are on the loose.
- Hailey Bieber-Baldwin Reacts to Rumors Justin Bieber is Mistreating Her
- Study Finds Childhood Obesity Worsened During Pandemic
- Kanye West Rises Above It All In Latest “24” Video
- Lady Gaga’s Dog Walker Describes Horrific Shooting, Says Gaga Was an Angel
- ‘Jeopardy!’ Will Go with Mayim Bialik, Ken Jennings as Hosts Rest of Season
- Matt’s CNN Flail & Ramona’s Wacky Family Trivia
- Nicki Minaj Says Cancel Culture Ruining Free Speech
- Taylor Swift shares a cute video of her cat on TikTok
- Kelly Clarkson announces Post-Divorce New Music
- Viral TikToker Spot On Celebrity Impressions Has Drew Barrymore Trending