Ellen DeGeneres is saying goodbye to her daytime show.
DeGeneres is ending her talk show with season 19 at the end of 2022. She has hosted the show since 2003.
In a recent interview with The Hollywood Reporter she said, when you’re a creative person you constantly need to be challenged and as great as this show is and as fun as it is, it’s just not a challenge anymore.
She also said the allegations of workplace harassment did not factor into her reasoning for ending the show.
Ellen is going to sit down with Oprah and discuss publicly on May 13.
- Oprah and Ellen
- Uvalde Shooting Comes Days Before NRA Texas Meeting
- Steven Tyler Enters Rehab
- Time has just released the ‘Time100’ List for 2022
- Katy Perry Congratulates Rihanna
- Peep The New Trailer To ‘Thor: Love and Thunder’ ft. Gorr The God Butcher
- Matt’s A Hot Mess On CNBC
- Dave Chappelle Attack Suspect Reveals Motive For Assault
- Pete Davidson Exiting ‘Saturday Night Live’
- Doja Cat Drops Out Of The Weeknd’s Summer Tour, Slated To Have Surgery