The Duchess has reportedly canceled their baby shower.
Meghan Markle and Prince Harry have decided against having a baby shower ahead of the birth of their daughter. COVID-19 is one reason, but not the only one.
They don’t feel a big baby shower with gifts is appropriate right now. They both feel with so much happening in the world their time and resources can be used for a better purpose.
“..do not feel it’s appropriate,” the couple said, “too much strife in the world”.
Harry and Meghan announced they were expecting their second child on February 14. The couple’s due date is sometime during the summer.
Iconic Style: Meghan Markle's Most Fabulous Dresses
1. Her Wedding DressSource:Getty 1 of 6
2. Meghan Markle Stuns In WhiteSource:Getty 2 of 6
3. Dress In All BlackSource:Getty 3 of 6
4. The Royal Baby Has ArrivedSource:Getty 4 of 6
5. Lady In BlueSource:Getty 5 of 6
6. Hats Off!Source:Getty 6 of 6
- Enter For Your Chance to Win More Cash With MIX107.9
- ‘Dreams’ Skateboard Guy Launches New Beverage
- Sporty Spice Speaks Up On Spice Girls Tour
- Celebrate Juneteenth in the QC
- Robert Redford’s Ranch Is for Sale
- Taylor Swift’s New Version of ‘Red’ is dropping in November
- Taylor Swift will not be stopped! New Music dropping this fall
- Who has the best ice cream in every state
- Summer Drive-In Movies Are Back!
- Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck are taking their relationship ‘very serious’ now
- Victoria’s Secret Angels Are No More As The Brand Attempts To Overhaul Its Image