The Duchess has reportedly canceled their baby shower.
Meghan Markle and Prince Harry have decided against having a baby shower ahead of the birth of their daughter. COVID-19 is one reason, but not the only one.
They don’t feel a big baby shower with gifts is appropriate right now. They both feel with so much happening in the world their time and resources can be used for a better purpose.
“..do not feel it’s appropriate,” the couple said, “too much strife in the world”.
Harry and Meghan announced they were expecting their second child on February 14. The couple’s due date is sometime during the summer.
Iconic Style: Meghan Markle's Most Fabulous Dresses
1. Her Wedding DressSource:Getty 1 of 6
2. Meghan Markle Stuns In WhiteSource:Getty 2 of 6
3. Dress In All BlackSource:Getty 3 of 6
4. The Royal Baby Has ArrivedSource:Getty 4 of 6
5. Lady In BlueSource:Getty 5 of 6
6. Hats Off!Source:Getty 6 of 6
- Styx, REO, Loverboy Announce Tour
- Tristan Thompson Allegedly Expecting Third Child With a Personal Trainer
- Alec Baldwin Has First Sit-Down Since ‘Rust’ Shooting
- Hulu Backtracks On Astroworld Documentary, Takes It Down Following Backlash
- Britney Spears Blasts Her Therapists In Bizarre Profanity-Laced Skit
- Ashley Graham Shares Pregnant Nude Photo
- Bo Thompson: WFNZ’s Nick Wilson on Panthers Woes
- Matt Harris on Oxygen’s Special, Alex Murdaugh: Death, Deception, Power
- The Starbucks for Life Game Is Back
- Kaley Cuoco received a Birthday Message from Johnny Galecki