The Duchess has reportedly canceled their baby shower.
Meghan Markle and Prince Harry have decided against having a baby shower ahead of the birth of their daughter. COVID-19 is one reason, but not the only one.
They don’t feel a big baby shower with gifts is appropriate right now. They both feel with so much happening in the world their time and resources can be used for a better purpose.
“..do not feel it’s appropriate,” the couple said, “too much strife in the world”.
Harry and Meghan announced they were expecting their second child on February 14. The couple’s due date is sometime during the summer.
- Rihanna’s Latest Date Night Look
- Anne Heche Has Died
- Panthers open preseason at Washington
- Actor Steve Martin hints retirement
- Anne Heche Not Expected To Survive
- The New Poses, For Pics, You Need To Adopt
- OnlyFans Model Courtney Clenney Charged With Murder Charge For Fatal Stabbing Of Boyfriend
- CDC Ends Quarantine, Social Distancing Recommendations For COVID-19
- Beyonce’s All Over the Billboard Top 100 Charts
- Legendary: NBA Honors Bill Russell By Retiring No. 6 Across The Entire League