The Duchess has reportedly canceled their baby shower.
Meghan Markle and Prince Harry have decided against having a baby shower ahead of the birth of their daughter. COVID-19 is one reason, but not the only one.
They don’t feel a big baby shower with gifts is appropriate right now. They both feel with so much happening in the world their time and resources can be used for a better purpose.
“..do not feel it’s appropriate,” the couple said, “too much strife in the world”.
Harry and Meghan announced they were expecting their second child on February 14. The couple’s due date is sometime during the summer.
- MIX 107.9 ONLINE BOX OFFICE: Register To Win Tickets
- Jennifer Lopez Opens Up About When She Sees Herself Retiring
- Taylor Swift Jets Off To Beyonce’s London Film Premiere
- Jennifer Lopez Thinks About Retirement
- Kelly Clarkson’s Ex Husband Brandon Blackstock Ordered To Return $2M
- Mayor of Gastonia passed away
- Furry Friday Friend Of The Week
- Mix Jurassic World Live Text to Win
- Matt & Ramona Off Air Podcast: What’s A Little Nudity Among Friends?
- Jelly Roll’s Wife Addresses Rumor About Her & Lainey Wilson
- ‘Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour’ To Stream In December
6 Signs of a Swinger House
Mix “Feel-Good” Thanksgiving Weekend
These Annoying Songs Are Sure To Get Stuck In Your Head
What Time Should Thanksgiving Start? Plus 10 More Turkey Day Questions
MIX 107.9 ONLINE BOX OFFICE: Register To Win Tickets
Jelly Roll's Wife Addresses Rumor About Her & Lainey Wilson
Law Enforcement Agencies Warning About New iPhone Update
Afternoon Drive with Madison