The Duchess has reportedly canceled their baby shower.
Meghan Markle and Prince Harry have decided against having a baby shower ahead of the birth of their daughter. COVID-19 is one reason, but not the only one.
They don’t feel a big baby shower with gifts is appropriate right now. They both feel with so much happening in the world their time and resources can be used for a better purpose.
“..do not feel it’s appropriate,” the couple said, “too much strife in the world”.
Harry and Meghan announced they were expecting their second child on February 14. The couple’s due date is sometime during the summer.
HEAD BACK TO THE MIX107.9 HOMEPAGE
- Grammy-Winner Kelly Clarkson Is Heading To The Las Vegas Strip
- Adam Levine Shouts Out Wife While Performing In Vegas
- HERStory – Erin Santos
- Shooter Dead, Several Injured in Nashville School Shooting
- Matt & Ramona Off Air Podcast: Swearing Off But Liking Minivans And Other Things You Swore You’d Never Do
- Which Fast Food Place Has The Best Ice?
- Your Corgi Correspondent (Corgi-spondent) Liz Checks In…
- Fans Got Candid About How Much They Really Paid For Taylor Swift Tickets
- Is Nicki Minaj Collaborating With Taylor Swift?
- Adele’s ‘Weekends With Adele’ Movie Brings Her Vegas Show To Film
6 Signs of a Swinger House
"Bar Rescue" Comes To Charlotte In An Episode Airing On March 19th
Impact of Influence: The Murdaugh Family Murders, Hampton Native Shares His Perspective
Gastonia Farmer On Fox's Dating Show Joins Matt & Ramona
Reba McEntire And Kelly Clarkson Tensions Reportedly 'Boiling' On 'The Voice' Set
Who Are Charlotte's Top Dog Influencers?
Will Fans Follow Cam Newton to a New Team?
Raekwon Sat With ODB’s Body With Son After Dirty’s Death [EXCLUSIVE]