According to the CDC, fully vaccinated people no longer need to wear a mask nor social distance.
CDC director Dr. Rochelle Wallensky said, “Based on the continuing downward trajectory of cases, the scientific data on the performance of our vaccines, and our understanding of how the virus spreads,” she continued to state, “that moment has come for those who are fully vaccinated.” A person is considered fully vaccinated after two weeks from your last dose of the vaccination.
According to the CDC data, approximately 35 percent of the population is fully vaccinated.
Are you going to take the mask off? Or continue to wear your masks?
- Enter For Your Chance to Win More Cash With MIX107.9
- North Carolina man arrested in Tennessee with dead body inside car
- Kylie Jenner Burst Out Laughing During the Most Tense KUWTK Reunion Moment
- ‘Sesame Street’ Introduces Gay Dads In ‘Family Day’ Episode For Pride
- Alex Rodriguez Rents Home Near Jennifer Lopez, As He’s Spotted With Ben Affleck’s Ex
- Drinking coffee may cut risk of chronic liver disease, study suggests
- T-Pain Says He Became Depressed After Usher Told Him He ‘F**ked Up Music’
- Trailer dropped for the ‘Karen’ movie starring Taryn Manning
- Justin Bieber rocks another new hairstyle
- Doritos launching a new flavor this summer
- Scam Likely: FBI Reveals 10 States With Most Victims Of Online Fraud