A survey of 2,000 Americans asked about their top gifting traditions.
TOP 10 GIFTING TRADITIONS
1. Opening one present on Christmas Eve 45%
2. Allowing one person to distribute gifts from the Christmas tree 45%
3. Opening presents at midnight on Christmas 44%
4. A White Elephant/Secret Santa exchange 40%
5. Gifts for the pets 36%
6. Specific order of opening gifts 35%
7. Have to play a game before opening gifts 34%
8. Writing little hints on the wrapping paper 33%
9. Gifts every night of Hanukkah 32%
10. No one can see the tree Christmas morning until everyone is up 29%
The survey also revealed the top recurring gift was found to be sweets (47%), other gifts that were high on the list were self-care items (33%) and a toothbrush (32%).
6 Signs of a Swinger House
"Bar Rescue" Comes To Charlotte In An Episode Airing On March 19th
The Five Smells We Hate Most In Our House
Donald Trump indicted by Manhattan grand jury
Reba McEntire And Kelly Clarkson Tensions Reportedly 'Boiling' On 'The Voice' Set
Who Are Charlotte's Top Dog Influencers?
Will Fans Follow Cam Newton to a New Team?
Katy Perry Says She's Been Sober For 5 Weeks