According to NBC4i, Delta is the first major U.S. airline to require COVID-19 vaccinations for all new hires.
The company announced its decision in a statement saying the policy will go into effect Monday, May 17th.
The company employees approximately 74,000 people which the company says 60% have received a vaccination. This mandate only applies to new hires, but current employees are strongly encouraged to receive a shot.
- Are You Unlucky?
- Carolina Panthers Increasing Overall Ticket Prices
- GameScent Will Let You Smell Your Video Games
- Precious Star Gabourey Sidibe Pregnant With Twins
- The Happiest Cities In America
- Register to win Dan + Shay tickets
- Taylor Swift’s father Scott, 71, Accused Of Assaulting Paparazzi
- Dolly Parton Congratulates Beyonce
- Amy Schumer Has Cushing’s Syndrome
- Ryan Gosling Will Perform “I’m Just Ken” At This Year’s Oscars
Delta Airlines to Require COVID Vaccination for All New Hires was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com
6 Signs of a Swinger House
These Annoying Songs Are Sure To Get Stuck In Your Head
Wooden Robot Brewery co-founder dies in accident Tuesday
The Morning Mix with Matt Harris & Friends
Watch the Savannah Bananas Dance to Beyoncé's 'Texas Hold 'Em'
Pic: Duck Dynasty’s Korie Robertson Naked Pics Hit The Net!
Cellular Outages Across Nation