According to NBC4i, Delta is the first major U.S. airline to require COVID-19 vaccinations for all new hires.
The company announced its decision in a statement saying the policy will go into effect Monday, May 17th.
The company employees approximately 74,000 people which the company says 60% have received a vaccination. This mandate only applies to new hires, but current employees are strongly encouraged to receive a shot.
The Best Looks For Traveling In Style: Because Your Fashion Sense Doesn’t Need A Vacation Too
1. Beach HatSource: 1 of 15
2. Floral BikiniSource: 2 of 15
3. Gladiator SandalsSource: 3 of 15
4. Printed Maxi DressSource: 4 of 15
5. Ombre CaftanSource: 5 of 15
6. Beach ToteSource: 6 of 15
7. Going Out DressSource: 7 of 15
8. SunglassesSource: 8 of 15
9. Palazzo PantsSource: 9 of 15
10. Crochet CardiganSource: 10 of 15
11. Beach BagSource: 11 of 15
12. KimonoSource: 12 of 15
13. CoverupSource: 13 of 15
14. Flip FlopsSource: 14 of 15
15. RomperSource: 15 of 15
- Enter For Your Chance to Win More Cash With MIX107.9
- ‘Dreams’ Skateboard Guy Launches New Beverage
- Sporty Spice Speaks Up On Spice Girls Tour
- Celebrate Juneteenth in the QC
- Robert Redford’s Ranch Is for Sale
- Taylor Swift’s New Version of ‘Red’ is dropping in November
- Taylor Swift will not be stopped! New Music dropping this fall
- Who has the best ice cream in every state
- Summer Drive-In Movies Are Back!
- Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck are taking their relationship ‘very serious’ now
- Victoria’s Secret Angels Are No More As The Brand Attempts To Overhaul Its Image
Delta Airlines to Require COVID Vaccination for All New Hires was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com