According to NBC4i, Delta is the first major U.S. airline to require COVID-19 vaccinations for all new hires.
The company announced its decision in a statement saying the policy will go into effect Monday, May 17th.
The company employees approximately 74,000 people which the company says 60% have received a vaccination. This mandate only applies to new hires, but current employees are strongly encouraged to receive a shot.
- Barbra Streisand Announces Release Date For New Memoir
- 5 Super Bowl Commercial Trends to Watch in 2023
- Taylor Swift Gets In On The Eagles’ Super Bowl Vibes
- Matt and Ramona Off Air Podcast, Ramona Wants To Be Invited To Jani’s Party
- Impact of Influence: The Murdaugh Family Murders, A Bad Day for Alex and His Team
- Is Yellowstone Spinoff Coming?
- Jourdan Rodrigue: Ejiro Evero Is A Home-Run Hire For The Panthers
- Ben Affleck’s Grammys Faces Are Going Viral
- Adele Plans On Going To The Super Bowl For One Reason Only
- Monday Night’s Powerball Jackpot Worth $747M
Delta Airlines to Require COVID Vaccination for All New Hires was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com