If you’ve been following this story you know it’s been a crazy one. Murderers and tigers were on the loose in Houston.
A tiger last seen roaming through a Houston neighborhood has been found and safely taken into custody.
Authorities lost track of the tiger after arresting its owner, Victor Hugo Cuevas, last week. They say Victor left the tiger with his wife Gia, who offered to turn it over to police on Saturday. The tiger, a 9-month-old male named India, was unharmed and was taken to a local animal sanctuary on Sunday.
Cuevas, it turned out, was a suspect in a 2017 murder investigation who was out on bond. He’s currently in custody on charges of evading arrest.
What would you do if you saw a tiger walking around the neighborhood?
- Are You Unlucky?
- Carolina Panthers Increasing Overall Ticket Prices
- GameScent Will Let You Smell Your Video Games
- Precious Star Gabourey Sidibe Pregnant With Twins
- The Happiest Cities In America
- Register to win Dan + Shay tickets
- Taylor Swift’s father Scott, 71, Accused Of Assaulting Paparazzi
- Dolly Parton Congratulates Beyonce
- Amy Schumer Has Cushing’s Syndrome
- Ryan Gosling Will Perform “I’m Just Ken” At This Year’s Oscars
6 Signs of a Swinger House
These Annoying Songs Are Sure To Get Stuck In Your Head
Wooden Robot Brewery co-founder dies in accident Tuesday
The Morning Mix with Matt Harris & Friends
Watch the Savannah Bananas Dance to Beyoncé's 'Texas Hold 'Em'
Pic: Duck Dynasty’s Korie Robertson Naked Pics Hit The Net!
Cellular Outages Across Nation