If you’ve been following this story you know it’s been a crazy one. Murderers and tigers were on the loose in Houston.
A tiger last seen roaming through a Houston neighborhood has been found and safely taken into custody.
Authorities lost track of the tiger after arresting its owner, Victor Hugo Cuevas, last week. They say Victor left the tiger with his wife Gia, who offered to turn it over to police on Saturday. The tiger, a 9-month-old male named India, was unharmed and was taken to a local animal sanctuary on Sunday.
Cuevas, it turned out, was a suspect in a 2017 murder investigation who was out on bond. He’s currently in custody on charges of evading arrest.
What would you do if you saw a tiger walking around the neighborhood?
Billie Eilish Stuns The Internet With Vogue Cover
1.1 of 4
2.2 of 4
3.3 of 4
4.4 of 4
- Enter For Your Chance to Win More Cash With MIX107.9
- North Carolina man arrested in Tennessee with dead body inside car
- Kylie Jenner Burst Out Laughing During the Most Tense KUWTK Reunion Moment
- ‘Sesame Street’ Introduces Gay Dads In ‘Family Day’ Episode For Pride
- Alex Rodriguez Rents Home Near Jennifer Lopez, As He’s Spotted With Ben Affleck’s Ex
- Drinking coffee may cut risk of chronic liver disease, study suggests
- T-Pain Says He Became Depressed After Usher Told Him He ‘F**ked Up Music’
- Trailer dropped for the ‘Karen’ movie starring Taryn Manning
- Justin Bieber rocks another new hairstyle
- Doritos launching a new flavor this summer
- Scam Likely: FBI Reveals 10 States With Most Victims Of Online Fraud