If you’ve been following this story you know it’s been a crazy one. Murderers and tigers were on the loose in Houston.
A tiger last seen roaming through a Houston neighborhood has been found and safely taken into custody.
Authorities lost track of the tiger after arresting its owner, Victor Hugo Cuevas, last week. They say Victor left the tiger with his wife Gia, who offered to turn it over to police on Saturday. The tiger, a 9-month-old male named India, was unharmed and was taken to a local animal sanctuary on Sunday.
Cuevas, it turned out, was a suspect in a 2017 murder investigation who was out on bond. He’s currently in custody on charges of evading arrest.
What would you do if you saw a tiger walking around the neighborhood?
- Styx, REO, Loverboy Announce Tour
- Tristan Thompson Allegedly Expecting Third Child With a Personal Trainer
- Alec Baldwin Has First Sit-Down Since ‘Rust’ Shooting
- Hulu Backtracks On Astroworld Documentary, Takes It Down Following Backlash
- Britney Spears Blasts Her Therapists In Bizarre Profanity-Laced Skit
- Ashley Graham Shares Pregnant Nude Photo
- Bo Thompson: WFNZ’s Nick Wilson on Panthers Woes
- Matt Harris on Oxygen’s Special, Alex Murdaugh: Death, Deception, Power
- The Starbucks for Life Game Is Back
- Kaley Cuoco received a Birthday Message from Johnny Galecki