Since several states have dropped the statewide mask mandate a lot of major stores are as well.
A number of major retailers including Walmart, Target, and Starbucks will no longer require customers or employees to wear facemasks inside the store.
The move comes after the CDC released new guidelines last week that fully vaccinated people did not need to wear masks in public. Most stores will still encourage unvaccinated customers and employees to continue wearing masks. Other retailers dropping their mask requirement over the weekend include Publix, Costco, and Trader Joe’s.
Will you continue to wear a mask to the store? How much longer?
Celebs Doing Great Things During The Coronavirus Pandemic
1. Joe Jonas & Sophie Turner1 of 9
2. Mila Kunis & Ashton Kutcher2 of 9
3. Ellen DeGeneres & Portia de RossiSource:Getty 3 of 9
4. Sandra BullockSource:Getty 4 of 9
5. Amal & George ClooneySource:Getty 5 of 9
6. Cardi BSource:ATLPics.Net 6 of 9
7. Halsey7 of 9
8. Chris HemsworthSource:Getty 8 of 9
9. Justin Verlander & Kate Upton9 of 9
- Enter For Your Chance to Win More Cash With MIX107.9
- North Carolina man arrested in Tennessee with dead body inside car
- Kylie Jenner Burst Out Laughing During the Most Tense KUWTK Reunion Moment
- ‘Sesame Street’ Introduces Gay Dads In ‘Family Day’ Episode For Pride
- Alex Rodriguez Rents Home Near Jennifer Lopez, As He’s Spotted With Ben Affleck’s Ex
- Drinking coffee may cut risk of chronic liver disease, study suggests
- T-Pain Says He Became Depressed After Usher Told Him He ‘F**ked Up Music’
- Trailer dropped for the ‘Karen’ movie starring Taryn Manning
- Justin Bieber rocks another new hairstyle
- Doritos launching a new flavor this summer
- Scam Likely: FBI Reveals 10 States With Most Victims Of Online Fraud